writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (151 - 160)

Lynn Reynolds  
Lynn Reynolds is a city girl trapped in Green Acres. She’s a writer, wife and mom – although not necessarily in that order. Her short stories and poetry have appeared in a number of obscure literary magazines you've never heard of (Welter, Midwest Poetry Review, Open 24 Hours). Lynn wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Fyn Day  
Fyn Day was born in the fifties and started to write in the sixties not very well at first, just his name and always with the last letter in backwards upper case. However, he improved, and throughout the seventies and eighties wrote mostly exam papers, well enough to attend Bristol University and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

William Prince  
Influences? Plenty, throughout my life, but when it came to writing French Sally, it went where it wanted to go. Right at the start - this was back in 1985 - there was, perhaps, Georges Perec - La Vie Mode d'Emploi, with its many characters coming and going in a block of flats in Paris. I lived at t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sean Ellis  
I am an adventure addict who enjoys mountain biking, surfing and expedition racing. I am a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan '06-07) and while I don't write military fiction, my real-world experience creeps into my stories. In addition to writing I am attending classes at Oregon S...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ben Coran  
Ben Coran is a writer and journalist and has been published in numerous newspapers and magazines. Ben has a degree in Psychology and has researched serial crime both academically and through interviews with real convicted killers and the incredible men and women in law enforcement who catch th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara KingsleySinger  
Barbara Kingsley Singer is a native of Leeds, England who relocated to the USA with only the clothes on her back. The airline had lost her suitcase. But optimism is hereditary in her family and she never lost her sense of humor. Breakup Cocktail, 5 Parts Laughter, 1 Part Healing and a Twist of Reven...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wendell Mayo  
Wendell Mayo is a native of Corpus Christi, Texas. He is recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts Creative Writing Fellowship and a Fulbright to Lithuania (Vilnius University). His story collection, The Cucumber King of Kedainiai, is winner of the 2012 Subito Press Award for Innovative Fiction...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Angel Martinez  
Durante los últimos 20 años, Ángel ha guiado, dirigido y realizado análisis de inteligencia de los métodos operativos, conspiraciones, capacidades, vulnerabilidades y probables cursos de acción de las organizaciones más complejas que representan una amenaza a los intereses estadounidenses. Ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Todd Edwards  
Todd Edwards is the author of AMAZONs number 2 best selling advertising book, Standing Naked at 10 Below and as well, wrote, The Color Crazy, You Wear It So Well. More notably, he is the creator of the branded writing style Reality Rhyming thats based on the premise, If Your Life Was A Poem, What W...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >