writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (131 - 140)

John Cother  
Mississippi born in 1947, John E. Cother is the oldest of three siblings. His parents were loving and hard working. His childhood was a very happy one. An early memory was his love for the Mississippi State University Bulldogs, a love and affection that continues to this day. At age six, he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Virginia Tolles  
Virginia grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and graduated in political science from Mississippi State University. After having a family, she and her husband made their home in the Washington, DC, area, where, she enjoyed a career as an editor for government agencies and contractors. While in the...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Bethel  
I spent my youth writing short stories about anything and everything, and reading my favorite Tarzan series in seclusion. I’m a very private person, and highly skeptical of anything that appears too good to be true. I wouldn’t trust the Pope in the Vatican in a pool of Holy Water! I'm a spirtua...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bobby Nash  
From his secret lair in the wilds of Bethlehem, Georgia, Bobby Nash writes. A multitasker, Bobby is certain that he doesn’t suffer from ADD, but instead he... ooh, shiny. When he finally manages to put fingers to the keyboard, Bobby writes novels (Evil Ways; Fantastix; Deadly Games!), comic bo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Wolfe  
Most upsetting to me is that I'm gettin' old. Married twice...didn't do well at it. I've failed at perhaps two hundred relationships, their faults, of course. I've worked as a high school teacher and hated it, as factory labor, hated that even more, as a body/frame/paint technician and auto m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Virgil Allen Wulff  
AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY: Virgil Allen Wulff was born and lived his early years in Kankakee, Illinois, just south of Chicago. He joined the United States Navy in 1951, and later graduated from the University of Missouri (1960). While in college, he ran a business known as Breezy Hill Nightclub. After ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brenna Lyons  
Brenna Lyons lives in Haverhill, MA with her husband, three children, and a zoo of pets. She was born and raised in the Hazelwood/Glenwood area of Pittsburgh, PA and toured the eastern US for 13 years as a Navy wife, nine of them in VA Beach, where she wrote her first novel, PROPHECY. She is a ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Wendy Miller  
Since she was a little girl, Wendy Miller's imagination has run away with her. Putting the stories her imagination dreamed up on paper was the only way to get them out of her head. Being able to publish her stories and share them with others has always been her dream. As a single mother raising t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >