writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (121 - 130)

John Allen  
I am John Hamilton Allen and was born in Aberdeen, Scotland in 1951. Iíve lived in the Aberdeen area for most of my life although Iíve had short spells away in Birmingham and Edinburgh. Iíve been married to Liz for 30 years come September and love her more every day. We have two children (if ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marguerite McCall  
Marguerite McCall's love of people. mystery, intrigue and romance was the impetus that began her writing career. That, and wanting to have a voice about those things which excite her to passion: social ills and issues. An ex-secondary English teacher, she also studied Music and Psychology, in a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Lindley  
Michael Lindley has been writing professionally for years as a marketing and advertising executive. Recently he published his first work of fiction, a short story entitled, "Back to the River", in the literary outdoor magazine "Sporting Tales". This publication has also featured the work of Zane G...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara LeFevre-Smith  
Writer was born in England. She is the mother of 4 daughters. She now resides in Ystrad in Mid Glamorgan,Wales. Attended Basildon College, Essex, England studying Health & Social Care. She published her first book "Early Settlers of Banks County including Slaves\" in 1999 through a printing Company ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ugochukwu Kingsley  Ani  
Ani Ugochukwu Kingsley, (born as Ugochukwu Kingsley Ani in the Eastern part of Nigeria), is a Nigerian author, model, and Legal Practitioner. He is the author of the books in the Whore Eternal series: The Wedded Whore; Sins of Men (a LGBT saga), Shadows of Earth (a GLBT anthology), Ritual Nigh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara Cueter  
Barbara Cueter was born in Tennessee, but today divides her time between a cabin in northern Michigan and a ranch home in Arizona. She left her financial services career to concentrate on her writing. In her debut novel, Sand Against the Wind, a meticulously researched historical saga and t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bruce Humphrey  
I arrived in this world in Rockford, Illinois. At the age of two we moved to Lake County, Illinois and have lived here ,in various locations, for forty years. I love to watch people and how they react to certain situations. I then incorporate those reactions into my writing. I believe this gives my ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >