writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (11 - 20)

Ines Cho  
About my novel, "A Certain Muse's Categories"... While working as a cultural arbiter and media expert in Asia's largest media network for 11 years (I quit! Hurray!!!), I have been often asked what it would be like to live and work in the fastest trend central of Asia. As you can see in my res...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Wiesner  
Karen S. Wiesner’s Biography E-mail: kwiesner@cuttingedge.net http://www.karenwiesner.com Karen Wiesner, named a “leading romance writer” by The Writer Magazine, is the award-winning author of the Gypsy Road Series, the Angelfire Trilogy, Dare to Love Series as well as the ne...
writers / published 

18 works listed

J. Richard Jacobs  
See supplemental URL mentioned on the main URL for personal data... I write in all genre, but tend to prefer hard science fiction and speculative fiction. Most of my work mixes genre and is strongly character driven with science (real science) playing a big role. I don't believe a story is a st...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Judith Reveal  
Indexing USDA graduate - 2004 Member American Society for Indexing �One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Science� by Eric & Natalie Yoder; ISBN: 10:0-9678020-1-6; Pub � Science, Naturally, LLC, 2008 �Gambling on the American Dream: Atlantic City and the Cas...
writers / published 

15 works listed

. Crystalwizard  
I am both an author and a graphic artist, though my three cats would tell you a different story. They're of the opinion that my only reason for existence is to feed them, pet them and let them in or out of the house! They're good kitties though, and make wonderful companions. I started writing in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Emmett Loverde  
Mr. Loverde is a native of Chicago, was raised in Berkeley, and received a degree in Theater, Film, and Television from UCLA. He has written extensively for stage, screen, television, and radio. Mr. Loverde's screenplays include the children's fantasy "Chinchilla" for JAF Entertainment; the histo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joyce Marie Taylor  
Joyce Marie Taylor, although originally hailing from New Jersey, has lived in South Florida so long that she feels like a native of the state. After writing four Florida-themed novels, though, she was ready to try something a little different. Her newest novel, ANIRATAK, has just been released, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Giovanni Agnoloni  
Biographical note on Giovanni Agnoloni: Giovanni Agnoloni was born in Florence (Italy), on the 9th September 1976. After a major in Classical studies, he obtained an honours degree in Law from the University of Florence (June, 2002) with a thesis on Data Protection Law in Italy and Common Law count...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Blair  
Available now for hire to speak about the creative writing process (stories, novels, screenplays) and how to become published -- especially suitable for high school students. Contact me also for editing services at reasonable rates. A former president of the Canadian Authors Association, and Dir...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >