writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

998 listings (81 - 90)

Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson  
Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson, author of the Fiction Novel (fictionalized memoirs) "Mikela: Memoirs of a Masaai Woman" was born in Nigeria, Africa. She now resides in Laurel, Maryland with her husband. Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson is a United States trained scientist who holds a Bachelors degree in Zoolog...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael Zealey  
2013 Springboards. Further collection of short stories and short scripts, published by Lulu.com available through Amazon.com 2012 Snakebite. Feature length screenplay for DirectorDouglas productions 2011 Various short script commissions for 5 UK production companies 2010 Bum Notes. Collection ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

RW Burniske  
R.W. "Buddy" Burniske’s teaching career, which began in the early ‘80s, has taken him to secondary schools and universities in Egypt, Ecuador, Malaysia and the USA. While teaching in Kuala Lumpur he initiated several global, telecollaborative learning projects, experimenting with the design of onlin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I’ve been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering – a background that has enable...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Patsy Lewis  
Who can know the mind of a child? Who can know the dreams, the seeds of desire that lie in the fertile soil of the heart and mind? Only God and I knew the overwhelming intensity of a little red headed freckle faced girl who had poetry in her soul and the uncanny ability to transfer thoughts and vi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Rose-Coutré  
Content Manager/Digital eMarketer I am a content-delivery expert with broad system & process knowledge. My expertise range from STM to digital marketing, project management, CMS technologies to content-development, platform migration, data integrity, and QA. Editor/Publisher stickyminds.com (ed...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lucia Verona  
I am a Romanian writer and playwright. My plays are exclusively comedies so far - but maybe in my old years I shall turn serious. Well, almost. As regards prose-writing, I write fiction and, as I am also a journalist, some kind of non-fiction too. But present day life is so absurd sometimes that...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz  
Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz was the winner of the annual award for fiction at the 2003 Acadiana Writers Conference and nominated Author of the Month (May 2006) by South Lit, a journal of contemporary Southern literature. In addition, her short stories have appeared in numerous journals, including Predi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >