writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1094 listings (81 - 90)

David Weedmark  
Poet, novelist, and social activist, David Weedmark, has lived and worked throughout Canada, including Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Nova Scotia. He was born and raised in Southwestern Ontario. Early in his career, David acted on the advice of his professors at the University of Toront...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Susan Gibbs  
I am an Army Brat born in Anchorage, Alaska and I currently live in Michigan with my husband. I left my career at a large computer services company to start my company and finish my debut novel, 'The Bend in the River.' As I left the office building on my last day of work, I felt as if I were walkin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Bott  
I grew up in a few different areas, all in southeast Virginia. I was born and raised in Norfolk, the son of a military father and a tax-preparer mother. We later moved to a nice middle-class neighborhood in another smaller town with mostly friendly people and a nice, quiet atmosphere. I have one b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shawn Stjean  
Rather than try to describe who I am through a series of historical events or by listing my accomplishments while concealing my failures, I thought I would name several writers/books that I can honestly say have changed my life in a material way. I have also included a few remarkable films. These ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Janis Smith  
Janis Denise Pegrum was born in Mile End, London, England on the 18th of March 1966. Where other children drew pictures, she wrote poetry and stories (despite being afflicted with chronic dyslexia). Where other children went to the beach on holiday, she explored stately homes and ancient monu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

K. Williams  
If you haven't already found out, Blue Honor is now available at www.Amazon.com or click here: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Honor-K-Williams/dp/1439220948/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231861157&sr=8-1 You can also purchase the paperback from your local bookstore. Just bring them the followi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Antara Karvade  
Antara Karvade A Brief sketch Antara belongs to a Musicians family. Her father is doctor of violin and one of the well-known personalities in the field of performing arts. Antara selected “words” as her mates either then musical “swaras”. She has done her post graduat...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >