writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1103 listings (71 - 80)

María Cristina Azcona-Poetisa Argentina  
Maria Cristina Azcona Escritora argentina Poetisa argentina Novelista y ensayista Experta de la UNESCO para Educación por la Paz y Literatura por la Paz. Directora para Argentina DEL IFLAC: Foro Internacional de Literatura Y Cultura por la Paz Directora y fundadora del club de poe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert Swanepoel  
R. Eric Swanepoel (author of "Saving the World and Being Happy") More biographical details here: http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/computerager/biography.htm Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, I grew up in Harare, Zimbabwe, and Pretoria, South Africa. I returned to the UK in 1987 after obtaining my ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Maureen McMahon  
Maureen was born in Niles, Michigan. She studied English and creative writing, first at Niles High School and later at Western Michigan University. She earned an English Major/Creative Writing Emphasis from WMU and obtained teaching certification. Fascinated with her mother’s country of birth, Ma...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Erica Miner  
Violinist turned author Erica Miner has had a multi- faceted career as an award-winning screenwriter, author and poet. A native of Detroit, she studied music at Boston University and the New England Conservatory of Music. After experiencing a variety of highs and lows in her quest to forge ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Elle Newmark  
Visit me at www.ellenewmark.com For many years I worked as an advertising drone writing copy to sell everything from musical instruments to fertilizer–the sublime to the ridiculous. In 1985 I moved from the U.S. to Europe where I lived for seven years. During that time I traveled incessen...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Karen E Smith  
The best way I find to concisely describe myself is to simply say, there are billions of pieces that comprise my life's puzzle. I'll share a few of them with you: 1. For all of my life experiences and wisdom gained, I give thanks to God. 2. I can truly say that I am an extremely happy person w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

LEEANNE STEPHENSON  
BIOGRAPHY OF LEEANNE MARIE STEPHENSON My introduction into the world of medical professionals started at the age of six. I was diagnosed with “brittle diabetes”, and spent the majority of my childhood in the hospital. Doctors, nurses, and nutritionists impressed me with their patience, sensiti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeremy Gluck  
· Author of three novels, two of them critically acclaimed: "Necrotrivia vs SKULL", published in 1988 (Fourth Estate, UK). "God Is Love - Get It In Writing" (Fourth Estate, UK), published in 1989. Critically acclaimed satires of American culture; press coverage in THE FACE, ELLE, The Guardian, The ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >