writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1032 listings (331 - 340)

Christopher Cole - Woodstock 69 Survivor  
Born in Sleepy Hollow in 1949, Christopher Cole attended Cathedral College Seminary in Douglaston Queens, New York. He recieved a BA in English from Lehman College in 1972. A Baby boomer and product of the Sixties, he was one of 500,000 who attended The Woodstock Rock Festival in White Lake in 1969....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my fatherís promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Sailing Wu  
Fan Wu grew up on a state-run farm in southern China where her parents were exiled during the Cultural Revolution. She came to the United States for graduate studies at Stanford University in 1997 and began to write in 2002. In 2007, she left her job in high-tech to devote herself to writing. She cu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ernest Yungsi  
Yungsi Ernest is a naturally gifted writer who has written four novels already. The first one "To immigrate of to Live happily ever After" has just been published..You can find it here http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~52987.aspx or here http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/BookStore/It...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Richard Franzen  
Born in Chicago, Richard Franzen has published numerous short stories in the United States and Ireland. His novel Sea Dancers, about a paraplegic and three unlikely companions who go to sea to find meaning to their confused lives, has just been published by PublishAmerica. ISBN: 1-58851-261-4 ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kenneth Bossard  
I am a writer by heart and vocation. My previous life was in the mortgage and real estate fields. I still write on those topics but prefer fiction and poetry. I am a dialogue-driven writer who believes in romance, intense relationships and the ability of the written word to capture the best in our s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Verenia Keet  
Verenia Keet has loved words, reading and writing from her earliest introduction to the alphabet. She grew up and schooled in Bonteheuwel in Cape Town and has worked in newspaper and newsroom environments in various capacities for most of her working life in Johannesburg, Cape Town, London, Karachi ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

William Schroder  
William Schroder is Vietnam veteran, infantry officer, helicopter pilot, businessman, sailor and author of several essays, short stories and screen plays. Cousins of Color is his first book-length effort. Growing up in the politically charged '60s, for decades Bill was an outspoken critic of our...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
JOSEPH G. STEADMAN "The Rev." is an award winning Christian Poet whose poems include "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." He is also an ordained Minister, in ministry for over 28+ years, who's heart's cry is the show the h...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...   Next >