writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1025 listings (331 - 340)

Verenia Keet  
Verenia Keet has loved words, reading and writing from her earliest introduction to the alphabet. She grew up and schooled in Bonteheuwel in Cape Town and has worked in newspaper and newsroom environments in various capacities for most of her working life in Johannesburg, Cape Town, London, Karachi ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

William Schroder  
William Schroder is Vietnam veteran, infantry officer, helicopter pilot, businessman, sailor and author of several essays, short stories and screen plays. Cousins of Color is his first book-length effort. Growing up in the politically charged '60s, for decades Bill was an outspoken critic of our...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
JOSEPH G. STEADMAN "The Rev." is an award winning Christian Poet whose poems include "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." He is also an ordained Minister, in ministry for over 28+ years, who's heart's cry is the show the h...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Wayne Sharrocks  
I was born in Camden, London but am presently residing in East Anglia (on the Norfolk/Suffolk border). After attending college I embarked on a career within the 'Animal Welfare' sector (RSPCA, DEFRA, Battersea Dogs Home, Mayhew Animal Home...), before returning to my passion for writing. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Claudia Del Balso  
I am a freelance editor, writer, translator and blogger. I am a freelance editor for Laval Families Magazine. I edit articles for each quarterly issue. Write articles for our Arts & Culture section. Interview featured authors. Ghostwrite for some of our featured contributors. Network, make initial c...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Joy J Kaimaparamban  
My real name is John Joseph and assumed �Joy J. Kaimaparamban� as the pen name. I was born on October 1939 in a middle class family of Kerala, the south most state of India.After education I became a schoolmaster. Worked in several Kerala government schools teaching English language in middle ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Snyder Daniel  
Daniel R. Snyder is a writer and adjunct instructor of English, with stories and essays published throughout the United States and Canada. Years ago, he immigrated to the small haven of Saginaw, Michigan, where he lives with his wife Jennean and his cat Kizzie, near his stepdaughter Megan and his ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gayle Brandeis  
Gayle Brandeis is the author of FRUITFLESH: Seeds of Inspiration for Women Who Write (HarperSanFrancisco, 2002.) Her novel, THE BOOK OF DEAD BIRDS, won the 2002 Bellwether Prize in Support of a Literature of Social Change established by Barbara Kingsolver, was published by HarperCollins May, 2003....
writers / published 

3 works listed

LEON QAFZEZI  
Leon Qafzezi(Writer-Filmmaker-Critic)Born in Tirane,Albania,in 1953. Graduated in "Academy of Art"(1977) in Tirane.Worked some time in village for experience of live..Worked in Film-Studio"New Albania"and "Alb-Film Distribution"in duty,Producer,Inspector of Films,and Actor...Head of" Council of...
writers / unpublished 

19 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...   Next >