Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1071 listings (331 - 340)

Neil Stanoff  
Born in Los Angeles in 1981, briefly pursued an acting career during his childhood, landing a bit role in Brad Pitt's first film. Moved to Phoenix, Arizona and was first published at age sixteen. Took off to San Francico at age eighteen where he completed his first novella. Wrote off and on for h...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Teixeira Moita  
The author was born in 1959 in Portugal. Better know as a playwright, his plays have been staged in Lisbon, Braga, Porto, The United States, Pakistan, Thailand, Brazil and Jerusalem. He was honoured with literary prizes in Portugal, Germany and Spain. His work was published in books and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Womack  
Robert S Womack was born and raised in South Central Los Angeles. Where he developed a passion for writing as a frustration release, as this release has now turned into pure passion. Robert S Womack is the CEO Of "Lady G Management", as well as the proud author of: "Something 4 You Haters", "Black...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Muhammad Mahdi  
Born in Ghana/Westafrica, of Palestinian origin Childhood spent in German Democratic Republic from 1992 - 1996 in Palestine from 1996 - 2003 in Ghana with (assignment-related) stays in Europe since 2003 in Cyprus and Mediterranean Europe publications, political work and readings, independent ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ed Lynskey  
Ed Lynskey is a crime fiction writer, critic, and poet living with his family near Washington, D.C. His first two books are mysteries featuring his PI Frank Johnson: THE DIRT-BROWN DERBY (Mundania Press, 2006) and THE BLUE CHEER (Point Blank/Wildside Press, 2007). Two sequels include PELHAM FELL HER...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Christopher Cole - Woodstock 69 Survivor  
Born in Sleepy Hollow in 1949, Christopher Cole attended Cathedral College Seminary in Douglaston Queens, New York. He recieved a BA in English from Lehman College in 1972. A Baby boomer and product of the Sixties, he was one of 500,000 who attended The Woodstock Rock Festival in White Lake in 1969....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my fatherís promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...   Next >