writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1007 listings (331 - 340)

Snyder Daniel  
Daniel R. Snyder is a writer and adjunct instructor of English, with stories and essays published throughout the United States and Canada. Years ago, he immigrated to the small haven of Saginaw, Michigan, where he lives with his wife Jennean and his cat Kizzie, near his stepdaughter Megan and his ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gayle Brandeis  
Gayle Brandeis is the author of FRUITFLESH: Seeds of Inspiration for Women Who Write (HarperSanFrancisco, 2002.) Her novel, THE BOOK OF DEAD BIRDS, won the 2002 Bellwether Prize in Support of a Literature of Social Change established by Barbara Kingsolver, was published by HarperCollins May, 2003....
writers / published 

3 works listed

LEON QAFZEZI  
Leon Qafzezi(Writer-Filmmaker-Critic)Born in Tirane,Albania,in 1953. Graduated in "Academy of Art"(1977) in Tirane.Worked some time in village for experience of live..Worked in Film-Studio"New Albania"and "Alb-Film Distribution"in duty,Producer,Inspector of Films,and Actor...Head of" Council of...
writers / unpublished 

19 works listed

Athena Workman  
Athena Workman is the editor-in-chief of "Lost in the Dark", a quarterly horror and dark fantasy zine primarily created to feature new and emerging writers. The zine showcases fiction, poetry, reviews and articles, and features original artwork. In addition to her editing duties, she is a well-p...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Ted Roberts  
I have been a European historian and writer for the past twenty years, experimenting with different story ideas along the way. As a result of my swashbuckling and historical interests, I have even created a website that reflects these historical diggings, which is called The Swashbuckling Press. The...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

MN Norton  
I am a graduate of Eastern Washington University where I received a B.A. in both History and Political Science. I decided to retire from politics after ten years and devote my time to writing. Helix is the first of a series of novels which explore the world of US/Russian intelligence. A second...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Piera Sarasini  
Piera Sarasini was born in Brescia, Italy, and moved to the UK in 1987. She lived in London, Edinburgh and Belfast. Educated at the Chartered Institute of Linguists, London, and the Queen’s University, Belfast, she holds a Degree and Post Graduate Studies in Linguistics, Social Anthropol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thoko Banda  
Having lived for four decades, in four distinct cultures, on four continents, and having overcome life on the margins of society under a brutal dictatorship and as a State-less refugee, I have been fortunate to draw from insights and experiences gained while serving in the influential corr...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...   Next >