writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

998 listings (331 - 340)

Ted Roberts  
I have been a European historian and writer for the past twenty years, experimenting with different story ideas along the way. As a result of my swashbuckling and historical interests, I have even created a website that reflects these historical diggings, which is called The Swashbuckling Press. The...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

MN Norton  
I am a graduate of Eastern Washington University where I received a B.A. in both History and Political Science. I decided to retire from politics after ten years and devote my time to writing. Helix is the first of a series of novels which explore the world of US/Russian intelligence. A second...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Piera Sarasini  
Piera Sarasini was born in Brescia, Italy, and moved to the UK in 1987. She lived in London, Edinburgh and Belfast. Educated at the Chartered Institute of Linguists, London, and the Queen’s University, Belfast, she holds a Degree and Post Graduate Studies in Linguistics, Social Anthropol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thoko Banda  
Having lived for four decades, in four distinct cultures, on four continents, and having overcome life on the margins of society under a brutal dictatorship and as a State-less refugee, I have been fortunate to draw from insights and experiences gained while serving in the influential corr...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lakis Fourouklas  
I was born in Zimbabwe in 1970, but i grew up in Cyprus. I have lived in Greece and Thailand. I have published a number of short stories in various literature e-magazines, as well as in the "na ena milo" magazine of Greece and "Exaggelos" of Cyprus. I have published two short stories collections and...
writers / published 

9 works listed

John Gill  
I have published a non-fiction book on parental abduction ("Stolen Children", Seaview Books, 1981) and numerous articles on missing children and the scandal of missing children. Edit a newsletter for Children's Rights of New York, Inc., a non-profit missing child and child safety agency on Long Isla...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lynn Pinder  
Lynn Pinder writes short stories and poems that speak to the heart and soul of woman on the edge. Her characters – honest and intense - accentuate a Baltimore flair that is rarely portrayed from a Christian perspective. She writes candidly about the hopes, dreams, fears, struggles, and triumphs...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jessica Duchen  
My third novel, HUNGARIAN DANCES, was published in spring 2008 by Hodder & Stoughton, who also brought out my first two novels, RITES OF SPRING and ALICIA'S GIFT, in 2006 and 2007 respectively. I'm now working on my fourth novel, also under contract to Hodder. HUNGARIAN DANCES is soon to be translat...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...   Next >