writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1094 listings (331 - 340)

Daniel Chandranayagam  
Daniel Chandranayagam is a freelance writer and researcher. He has a column on employment in the Sun newspapar (www.sun2surf.com) and writes extensively on labour matters. Daniel writes for Global Voices Online and Index on Censorship. Formerly senior writer and web editor with the Ed...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Sullivan   
Published Author, born with office supplies in hand. Writing is my creativity, my passion, my calling, and my one true love. Passion's Invocation http://Wildfire8470.Wordpress.Com/ Magical Night ©All Rights Reserved - Karen Sullivan - 12/04/2013 eCO Registration Number: TX0007794097 ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stan Lynde  
I'm Stan Lynde, author of To Kill a Copper King and six other Merlin Fanshaw western novels. Thanks for stopping by! Back in the days of the early west, when cabin doors were secured from within by heavy bars, absent settlers offered hospitality to the occasional visitor. A leather thong attached...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Gary Troia  
Gary Troia was born in South-East London and studied Spanish and Philosophy at Middlesex University and the Universidad de Deusto. In 2010, he left behind a career in education and moved to a small Spanish village, where he began his lifelong dream of writing. His first book, Spanish Yarns and...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Michelle Richmond  
Michelle Richmond is the author of the novels The Year of Fog, No One You Know and Dream of the Blue Room, as well as the award-winning story collection The Girl in the Fall-Away Dress. The Year of Fog was a New York Times bestseller, one of Library Journal's Best Books of 2007, a Kirkus Reviews...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Laci Keller  
My name is Laci and I'm 14 years old. I live in Spokane where there are lots of old people and Harley Davidson's. I have bad grammar but my life is writing...being away from reality and transforming myself into someone hwo gets to explore, have adventures. I wrote a book called Enjoy the Insanity...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Timothy Leonard  
Born in Colorado. Vietnam Veteran with Screaming Eagles. Graduated from University of Oregon. Presently enrolled in the University of The Street. Sitting down in China teaching English, writing, making images and "Middle Kingdom" podcasts. Freelance photojournalist and writer. Resort o...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Neil Stanoff  
Born in Los Angeles in 1981, briefly pursued an acting career during his childhood, landing a bit role in Brad Pitt's first film. Moved to Phoenix, Arizona and was first published at age sixteen. Took off to San Francico at age eighteen where he completed his first novella. Wrote off and on for h...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...   Next >