writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1103 listings (201 - 210)

Michael Potts  
ichael Potts grew up near Smyrna, Tennessee and is currently Professor of Philosophy at Methodist University in Fayetteville, North Carolina. His Ph.D. is from The University of Georgia. Michael has numerous academic publications and presentations, and he co-edited the book, "Beyond Brain Death: The...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joan Kerr  
I write comic novels jointly with my sister Gabrielle Daly under the pen name Gert Loveday. Gert writes with great authority on peculiar diets, exercise regimes, body makeovers, extreme fashion, gurus, pigeons, religion, poetry, politics, the health bureaucracy, gourmet cooking, reality TV and lite...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Norris  
I was born and raised in Humboldt County, California, where I played basketball in high school and junior college. In 1969 I entered the Air Force, subsequently became a conscientious objector to the Vietnam War, and served time in a military prison for refusing to fight in the war. In my twenties ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Hal Westhead  
I graduated from the University of Nottingham with a degree in Mathematics and Psychology, a mixture which expressed the breadth of my interests. Going on to research in Experimental Psychology I soon realised that one of the defining characteristics of a human being, consciousness, was all but ina...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gerald Jatzek  
- geboren und aufgewachsen in Wien, lebt ebendort, auf Reisen und zeitweise in Panik - 1981 Promotion aus Pädagogik und Publizistik - ab 1976 freiberufliche Tätigkeit als Schriftsteller, Journalist und Musikant. Veröffentlichungen: Bücher für Kinder und Erwachsene, Sachbücher, Songs, Hörspiele ...
writers / published 

30 works listed

Wendell Mayo  
Wendell Mayo is a native of Corpus Christi, Texas. He is recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts Creative Writing Fellowship and a Fulbright to Lithuania (Vilnius University). His story collection, The Cucumber King of Kedainiai, is winner of the 2012 Subito Press Award for Innovative Fiction...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Omegar Martínez  
Born March 11th, 1979, in Mexico City, Omegar Martínez is a writer who has been deemed as "one of the maximum young literary revelations" among mexican writers, according to Mexico's Channel 11. Omegar has centered himself in perfecting sort stories and short-shorts (quite minimal works, often no ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette  
Award-winning author Kimberly Brouillette is pleased to present "Devil in the Details," the 2015 Paranormal Awards winner for fiction. This second book in the thrilling paranormal Monastery Murder Series is the sequel to "Secrets in the Shallows." Book 1 was the 2014 Paranormal Awards winner for fic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >