writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1103 listings (191 - 200)

DA Blyler  
Author of the critically acclaimed novel Steffi's Club, D.A. Blyler published SHARED SOLITUDE, his first collection of poems and a one-act play, in 1994. The following year he collaborated with artist Marcus Reichert on the book DIARY OF A SEDUCER, composing a suite of poems to accompany a collectio...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Eggleton  
Robert Eggleton has served as a children's advocate in an impoverished state for over forty years. He is best known for his investigative reports about children’s programs, most of which were published by the West Virginia Supreme Court where he worked from 1982 through 1997, and which also includ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jack Eddinger  
Jack Eddinger is a former newsman and U.S. Senate communications professional and press secretary. He has been a writer-editor with news organizations, including, The Baltimore Evening Sun, Washington Star and United Press International in the nation’s capital. He began his writing career as a s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

CJ Heck  
CJ Heck is published poet, writer, and the author of three children's books, a collection of short stories, and a book of poetry for adults. Born and raised in Ohio, CJ lives in The Villages, Florida, with her partner, Robert Cosmar, who is also an author. She has three daughters and eleven g...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Eva Braswell  
Being a "little old lady" of eighty-two years, I still enjoy writing. In my teen years, I started writing verse and opinionated articles, "putting down what came to me. My childhood was isolated, due to living in a remote area, so I read for entertainment as well as enlightenment. At nine...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Fyn Day  
Fyn Day was born in the fifties and started to write in the sixties – not very well at first, just his name and always with the last letter in backwards upper case. However, he improved, and throughout the seventies and eighties wrote mostly exam papers, well enough to attend Bristol University and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Michelle Anderson  
Born to unusual, but nice, parents, Michelle grew up rather uneventfully, living mainly in the deep south (Alabama). Later Michelle would learn that it was her parents' love for her that not only brought them together, but had kept them together. And so life was ideal in many respects and dist...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John McDonald  
JOHN CRAIG MCDONALD lives in Blountville, Tennessee, with Karen, his wife of thirty-two years, and with two cats and two dogs. Their daughter, Kate, and her husband, Justin Reynolds, live in the Borders of Scotland, not far from Crichton Castle. Their son, Seth, works in Cincinnati. For most of the ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Prince  
Influences? Plenty, throughout my life, but when it came to writing French Sally, it went where it wanted to go. Right at the start - this was back in 1985 - there was, perhaps, Georges Perec - La Vie Mode d'Emploi, with its many characters coming and going in a block of flats in Paris. I lived at t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >