writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1103 listings (181 - 190)

Jim Fiore  
I am Looking to get published!!!!! Do you know where Dragons come from? What the differences between Sprytes and Fairies are? What a Goblin or a Troll is? What Unicorns are? Give Up? They are all the magical creatures of Folklore that have been around for hundreds of years. Josh Curby & His ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Walter Martin  
I\\\'m Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I\\\'m not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

MC Alves  
Manuel Campos Alves mcalves1@live.com On-Line Fiction http://citywriters.com/january2004/ (K)Nights in Third-World White Satin, Lisbon Breakfast in America Autos de Fe Gardens of Stone Etc. Journalism "Electric Avenue: Things Pseudo-Fictional and other Asides" Political Editor; C...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Igor Eliseev  
Igor Miroshnichenko (born 12 March, 1977 in Rostov-on-Don, Russia) is an English-language writer, novelist, and essayist; he writes under the pen name Igor Eliseev, his mother’s maiden name. Igor graduated from the Don State Technical University, where he studied engineering procedure, in 1999....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael Daniels  
Michael Chacko Daniels (M. S., Journalism, Medill, Northwestern University), former community worker and clown, grew up in Bombay, India. He lives and works in San Francisco. His short stories have appeared in Apollo's Lyre, Cricket Online Review, Denver Syntax,dragonfire, Hackwriters, Indelible Kit...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Everette Hallford  
I was born in San Antonio Texas. My parents were both the descendants of some of the first American settlers in Texas, their ancestors having come on the first wagon trains from Missouri. I am related by blood and marriage to some of the notable figures in Texas history, among them Davy Crockett, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Biff Cappuccino  
Grew up on three continents and live in East Asia presently. Over the past few years have used my spare time to practice several genres: Novels (2), short stories (two collections), a book of travel lit, and dozens of essays and book reviews. Formerly ran www.eastcathay.com, a defunct group news & l...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kane Lesser  
Ms. Lesser grew up with dreams of becoming a world-renown fashion designer. Though that desire never came to fruition, in her youth she modelled for local clothing stores and malls, and has grown an impressive fashion collection that includes over 400 pairs of shoes. She graduated with a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tonya Plank  
I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona, and attended University of Arizona, in Tucson, for undergrad. I then moved east for grad school -- at Brown University -- where I studied European Intellectual History, and received an M.A. I realized academia wasn't for me so I moved on to Rutgers Law in Newark, New J...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >