writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1105 listings (171 - 180)

Ampat Varghese  
Studied at the Lawrence School , Lovedale. Did BA (Economics) from Mar Ivanios College, Trivandrum. Did Masters in Journalism from University of Kerala, Trivandrum. Joined the Financial Express, Chennai, in 1980 as trainee subeditor/reporter. Switched to the weekly magazine THE HERALA REVIEW, Ba...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Wolfe  
Most upsetting to me is that I'm gettin' old. Married twice...didn't do well at it. I've failed at perhaps two hundred relationships, their faults, of course. I've worked as a high school teacher and hated it, as factory labor, hated that even more, as a body/frame/paint technician and auto m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Meghan Brunner  
I doubt I will distinguish myself by saying that my story is as much a part of me as blood, or breath, or bone. After all, every writer is passionate about his or her work. Many, in their enthusiasm, will even claim to be the next Mercedes Lackey or Stephen King. I am not. They are extraordinaril...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Levin  
\\\"A writer from whom I always learn something.\\\" —Nat Hentoff Robert Levin is the author of \\\"When Pacino\\\'s Hot, I\\\'m Hot: A Miscellany of Stories and Commentary\\\" (The Drill Press), and the coauthor and coeditor, respectively, of two collections of essays about jazz and rock in t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Virgil Allen Wulff  
AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY: Virgil Allen Wulff was born and lived his early years in Kankakee, Illinois, just south of Chicago. He joined the United States Navy in 1951, and later graduated from the University of Missouri (1960). While in college, he ran a business known as Breezy Hill Nightclub. After ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

D. Edward Bradley  
David Edward Bradley's fascination with foreign places comes naturally. Conceived on the Dark Continent in the British Colony of Nigeria, where his father worked as a surveyor, he grew up in the 1930's. His most vivid childhood memory was seeing the menacing shadow of the Graff Zeppelin floating a...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mike Bookman  
I grew up in Brooklyn in the 50' s during the reign of the great Dodger teams of that era. The apartment house Ilived in was in the shadow of Ebbets Field. Of all the Dodger immortals my favorite was Jackie Robinson. Robinson was the first outlaw of the base paths. When he began his rookie seaso...
writers / published 

1 works listed

EVIE T.  MCDUFF  
Evie T. McDuff is a care provider specializing in services to the mentally ill and Life Coach in training. Her personal experiences with domestic violence, from the death of her best friend’s mother to the generational cycle of abuse she witnesses today, are what led Evie to dedicate her wor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >