writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1104 listings (151 - 160)

Scott Taylor  
"The Opportunity In Every Problem" is my second book, first published. I started a B2B networking program called "Samaritan Business Builders" where I train small business members how to market, sell and offer excellence in customer care. Everyone thought my first book would be on business but The O...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharel E Gordon-Love  
Born and raised in Plainfield, New Jersey, I attended church from a small child until the age of 10 when my parents separated and ultimately divorced. I have always had a very strong sense of right and wrong even then, but it wasn’t until I turned 18 that I returned to church. By the age of 21, I ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carol Rzadkiewicz  
A native of Georgia, Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz grew up in Fairburn, a small town south of Atlanta, where she began writing stories when she was ten. She would then sell her stories to her father for a quarter, and since she was quite a prolific writer, she managed to earn enough to treat her brother ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kaylin McFarren  
Linda Yoshida, aka Kaylin McFarren, is a rare bird indeed. Not a migratory sort, she prefers to hug the West Coast and keep family within visiting range. Although she has virtually been around the world, she was born in California, relocated with her family to Washington, and nested with her h...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Milan Karki  
Name: Mr. Milan Karki Place of Birht: Jyamire Village-2, Sindhupalchok, Nepal. Date of Birht: 11 June 1977 Objectives: To become a good Author and Social Activist. Publications: In English Language:- # Democratic Revolutions and Exercises of Nepal: 1937-2003.Vol (I) and (II) (A book of...
writers / published 

6 works listed

RC Shivers  
I was born just a few short miles from the Atlantic Ocean on the south shore of Long Island. The beach and the east coast seasoned my mind and creativity, but the cold weather and short summer months left me longing for more than sitting atop a lifeguard stand in the winter months just makin...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >