writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1103 listings (131 - 140)

Jason Williams  
Jason O’Neal Williams “Prince Jason" The Prince of Poetry and Storytelling Author/Poet/Editor/Professional Writer/Screenwriter/Poetry Instructor/CEO •Birth Date: July 21, 1978 •Birthplace: Houston, Texas •Education: Homer High School (1996)Homer,Louisiana Grambling State University (May 2...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Zinta Aistars  
Zinta Aistars is the published author of three books in the Latvian language and has recently completed a second collection of poetry. She is an editor and writer for a health care organization in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and was an editor/writer for LuxEsto, the Kalamazoo College alumni magazine in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alberto Chimal  
Born in 1970, Chimal is a fiction writer, playwright and essayist, recently deemed one of the "hundred most promising" Mexican emerging personalities by weekly magazine Día Siete. In 2002 he was a resident artist at the Banff Centre for the Arts in Alberta, Canada, during which he worked on a novel ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Michael Mirolla  
Originally from Montreal, I currently live in Toronto, Ont., Canada. Publications include The Formal Logic of Emotion – a collection of short stories – and several anthologies including Telling Differences, a collection of English writers working out of Quebec; Tesseracts 2, featuring science fictio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Romain Dolcy  
Romain Dolcy, the last of 6 children was born on Wednesday November 11th 1987 in St.Lucia. He was raised in the relatively small community of Micoud, where he did his first 11 years of Education. Romain learned to write while attending the Micoud Infant School where he began writing short stories, e...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Neal Bogosian  
Neal D. Bogosian holds a dual Masters Degree in Special Education and Elementary Education, from Johnson & Wales University, as well as a B.S. degree in Advertising and Public Relations from Florida Southern College and a degree in Performing Arts from The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, in New Y...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >