writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1001 listings (11 - 20)

Beniamino Petrosino  
I was born in the province of Salerno, in Italy in 1955.Trained as a chef at the State Polytechnic in Potenza and after qualifying, emigrated to Switzerland where I lived and worked for four years. In 1976 i was conscripted by the Italian Army and sent to the Far North for twelve months. I later tra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sarojini Sahoo  
Born in 1956, Dr Sarojini Sahoo has an MA and PhD degrees in Oriya Literature, and a Bachelor of Law, from Utkal University. She now teaches at a Degree college in Belpahar, Jharsuguda, of Orissa. A distinguished bilingual South Asian feminist writer, and an associate editor of a feature oriented...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alejandro Aguilar  
ALEJANDRO AGUILAR Philadelphia, PA 19132 (610) 742-7810 Email: alejo582003@yahoo.com Education 1980 B.A. in History and International Relations, University of Havana 1973 76 Training in theater with the City Theater Company; visual arts studies at the Escuela Provincial de Arte in Cam...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Bradley  
"Tom Bradley is one of the most exasperating, offensive, pleasurable, and brilliant writers I know. I recommend his work to anyone with spiritual fortitude and a taste for something so strange that it might well be genius." --Denis Dutton, editor, Arts & Letters Daily When Tom Bradley was a litt...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karim El Koussa  
I was born in 1971, up in the mountains of Northern Lebanon. It was in Ehden, a village claimed by many historians to be the garden of Eden itself, the beginning of civilization. I live up there during the summer every year, and when winter comes, I drive down to the warmer Zgharta. I gradu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Steven Donnini  
Steven Donnini Born 1945 Grown up in Miami Florida, Lives in Austin. 407-645-4705 Fiction Writing Credits Title: The Beach Bum Diares Type: Drama / Comedy Description:John Faulkner Farnsworth III, an aging hipster who after walking the plank at a New York ad agency becomes a Flori...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Prof. James Villanueva  
Prof. (Dr.) James Villanueva has a Ph.D in English (USA), Ph.D in Humanities Creative Writing (Hawaii) and Psycholinguistics (USA) and conducts a number of workshops locally as well as overseas in the teaching of English as a first, second and foreign language. He is also the Visiting Professor a...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Richard Smiraldi  
After having graduated from a small college in Westchester with a degree in English literature, I moved into Manhattan in order to find a life of which to write about. I was young and eager. I wandered around the town with only F. Scott Fitzgerald to guide me. Most of the places he mentions in his n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >