writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Writers

1026 listings (11 - 20)

Michael Robert Dyet  
I am The Metaphor Guy. Novelist, closet philosopher, chronicler of life’s mysteries – all through the lens of metaphor. Author of “METAPHORS OF LIFE JOURNAL aka Things That Make Me Go Hmmm”. Follow my journal postings at this site or at its permanent home www.mdyetmetaphor.com/blog2 where you ca...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Len McDougall  
Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with almost five decades of often hard experience that include being abandoned by search-and-rescue authorities as dead twice in the north woods. Len is an internationally recognized survival instructor/tracker, and author of numerous books, includi...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Beniamino Petrosino  
I was born in the province of Salerno, in Italy in 1955.Trained as a chef at the State Polytechnic in Potenza and after qualifying, emigrated to Switzerland where I lived and worked for four years. In 1976 i was conscripted by the Italian Army and sent to the Far North for twelve months. I later tra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sarojini Sahoo  
Born in 1956, Dr Sarojini Sahoo has an MA and PhD degrees in Oriya Literature, and a Bachelor of Law, from Utkal University. She now teaches at a Degree college in Belpahar, Jharsuguda, of Orissa. A distinguished bilingual South Asian feminist writer, and an associate editor of a feature oriented...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alejandro Aguilar  
ALEJANDRO AGUILAR Philadelphia, PA 19132 (610) 742-7810 Email: alejo582003@yahoo.com Education 1980 B.A. in History and International Relations, University of Havana 1973 – 76 Training in theater with the City Theater Company; visual arts studies at the Escuela Provincial de Arte in Cam...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Bradley  
"Tom Bradley is one of the most exasperating, offensive, pleasurable, and brilliant writers I know. I recommend his work to anyone with spiritual fortitude and a taste for something so strange that it might well be genius." --Denis Dutton, editor, Arts & Letters Daily When Tom Bradley was a litt...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karim El Koussa  
I was born in 1971, up in the mountains of Northern Lebanon. It was in Ehden, a village claimed by many historians to be the garden of Eden itself, the beginning of civilization. I live up there during the summer every year, and when winter comes, I drive down to the warmer Zgharta. I gradu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Steven Donnini  
Steven Donnini Born 1945 Grown up in Miami Florida, Lives in Austin. 407-645-4705 Fiction Writing Credits Title: The Beach Bum Diares Type: Drama / Comedy Description:John Faulkner Farnsworth III, an aging hipster who after walking the plank at a New York ad agency becomes a Flori...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >