writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (91 - 100)

Rebecca Ann Ivy Gorrell  
I studied art in high school, and it has been my passion my entire life. I have volunteered with art programs at school while my five children were small, and I volunteered with art programs with the church the past few years. I have painted religious scenes in many Sunday school classrooms...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Wendy Siefken  
Charles Siefken (1992-present) is a recent graduate of high school. He currently resides in rural central Iowa where he enjoys reading science fiction books and playing video games among other things. He is currently enrolled in our local college for automotive technician as well as working part tim...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Carl Deuker  
Birthplace: San Francisco Raised in Redwood City, California High School: St. Francis, Mountain View, CA College: University of California (A.B. English) University of Washington (M.A. English) UCLA Teaching Credential Married to Anne Mitchell Daughter, Marian...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jaye Em Edgecliff  
What do you want to know, and why should I answer? Who and what I am has no bearing on my writing. I could be a cat, I could be random data corruption of what had been a jpeg of Sara-Jean Underwood's breasts, I could be anything or anyone. I'm a by-line on the cover of a book. It's what...
writers / published 

2 works listed

William Sawyers  
I'm a father of two children, Daughter Amanda-14, Son-Chris 16. Been married for 22 years now. I've been writing for more than 13 years now. I write poetry,Fiction and Non-Fiction for children aged 5 on up. I'm helping children to read more. I'm helping three local schools (P.T.A's) and Local Cubs...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva  
Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva is an award-winning author, credentialed teacher, blogger, and entrepreneur. She has over ten years' experience as a teacher and is the author of the Little Kids, Big Voices book series. She has taken several creative writing courses through the UCLA Extension Writers' Prog...
writers / published 

3 works listed

S. E. Thornbush  
S. E. Thornbush is a published novelist who has recently published a fantasy fiction novel entitled: 'Sintoff: The Phantom and its Wolf Tribe'. She is currently working on two books: a work of suspense paranormal and a biography. The former, is in the editorial stage, while the latter, having alre...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joshua Bonilla  
I used to read non-stop until I was around 12 years old when I discovered video games. Why read when you can play out the story, right? I went on a major dry spell, with the occasional book. For the past two years I have been filling my time with reading, which has re-sparked my interest in writi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Harold Davis  
Harold Davis lives by the side of the Salmonier river in Newfoundland Canada. His resume includes stints as a beaver trapper, trawlerman, logger, and bank manager. He has been a writer as long as he can remember. Hs first book, The Starrigans of Little Brook Bottom was published by Creative Book...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >