writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (81 - 90)

Wayne Sharrocks  
I was born in Camden, London but am presently residing in East Anglia (on the Norfolk/Suffolk border). After attending college I embarked on a career within the 'Animal Welfare' sector (RSPCA, DEFRA, Battersea Dogs Home, Mayhew Animal Home...), before returning to my passion for writing. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Edward Bonadio  
Born in Baltimore, Md. Attended Comunity College and U of Md.,after military service. Moved to Arizona in 1986. Married with grown children. Presently working as a senior executive for an engineering services company. Started writing in 2000 with first book published in 2001. Book Poetry titled Il...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T.L. Gray  
Published \"The Blood of Cain\" 2009 by Fireside Publications Published \"Keezy\'s 10 Awesome Rules for Teenaged Dating\" in 2011 by Vabella Publishing Career: Keith Hudson Ministries - Meeting Coordinator - book meetings all over the world for evangelists Keith & Mary Hudson (parents to pop ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Randolph Randy Camp  
Randolph Randy Camp, Youth Advocate/ Mentor and author of the TV scripts and screenplays 'LaBrea's Moon', TONY'S BIKE, HARRY'S FIELD, TIME OUT TIME IN and four novels, was born in rural Spotsylvania County, Virginia on March 12, 1961. Randy's four novels include WET MATCHES, FALSE DANDELIONS, 29 DIM...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sharon Miner  
I am the middle child of 11, raised 6 sons, currently enjoy 13 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren. In 2000, after 25 years, we closed our barn, Unicorn Stables. I have a semi-retired horse at a friend's barn in NJ and an Irish Terrier named Woogie who travels with us. My 7th book, "Woogie's...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Virginia Wright  
About The Author-- Virginia Wright Wright, Virginia (1958 - ) Genre: Children's Literature Born and raised in Belfast, ME, children's author Virginia Wright began her writing career at an early age in a diary given as a gift by her mother. After graduation from high school in 1976, she t...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Tina Rae Collins  
Tina Rae Collins is a freelance writer and copyeditor. She is a graduate of Pikeville College, Pikeville, Kentucky. She has authored ten books: Down Mare Creek Road; Up Hurricane Road; My Little Children, I Write Unto You: A Handbook for Growing Up in the Lord; Tales from the Coop; The Soup...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Alan Smith  
Author Biography Author A.D. Smith, a recent cancer survivor, was born in Central Washington in 1958. He graduated from Central Washington University in 1981 with a BA in Mass Media. He lived in Southern California for 15 years working at ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Christy Penman  
Christy Penman is a 13-year-old author, published by Fountain Pen Press. Ms. Penman began writing at a very early age, dictating and illustrating her first story at age 5, and writing and illustrating her first children's book at age 9. Penman's debut fantasy novel, 'The Quest of the Hudion'...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >