writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (71 - 80)

Lydia Rodriguez-Clement  
I am a 44 year old Native Texan with a very busy home life. Since childhood I have had a really active imagination and began writing in high school. After graduating and going through several years of college, l met my husband and began my family. Of course that set my career on the back burner unti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andrew Goodman  
Andrew is not only a writer of novels but also short stories and short- & feature-length screenplays – he was a semi-finalist in the 2009 British Short Screenplay Competition and was commissioned to write a 90-minute feature in 2012 for SeeView Pictures. ‘Tiberius Found’ is his first no...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michele Torrey  
For the past eleven years, Michele Torrey has explored the depths of her imagination while writing novels for adults, young adults, and middle-grade. Doyle and Fossey: Science Detectives (Dutton), a chapter book series for grades 3-5, stars Drake Doyle and Nell Fossey, the best scientist detective ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Shawn Gardiner  
Shawn T. Gardiner has been writing for years, ever since he was seventeen, when he started to pen his short stories called Choices Unseen. This born again Christian is multi-talented as he is also an avid musician and music producer in addition to his writing prowess. His passion for a good story ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

LINDA GILLEN-CONNELL  
I currently reside in Colebrook, New Hampshire with my son, his wife and three children and my beloved English bulldog, Dozer. Before relocating to New Hampshire, I resided in El Paso, Texas with my husband , Lott Connell Jr who passed away in March 2014. I met a local historian and writer in E...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patrinia Johnson  
Patrinia Johnson was born in Newark, Ohio but moved to Oklahoma City Oklahoma when she was 12 years old and still currently resides there. Patrinia earned her Associates Degree in Paralegal studies from Oklahoma Junior College in 1992 and is currently earning her Bachelor of Fine Arts for Creative W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dayna Colvin  
D.A. currently resides in the SW, where she resides with her husband of 20 years, their 9 1/2 month old adorable sweet baby boy, and their 2 adorable sweet wonderful beautiful kittycats, their fur babies. She's 43, but looks and sounds 19. With the plant-based, whole food diet and holistic, enviro...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sofia Hellgren  
I was born in Stockholm on Danderyd Hospital. I am 25 years old and have been writing since I was little. I love writing! I am published online. Will selfpublish at www.lulu.com and get an ISBN so it can be sold and borrowed at libraries and in bookstores.:) I write mostly gothic novels, am embarki...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Geoff Bamber  
Writer of original stage material,adaptations and pantomime principally for schools and youth theatre groups. There are also a small number of adult works, mainly farce.Over 70 scripts are now available (mainly through www.lazybeescripts.co.uk the owner of which has actually had the nerve to post...
writers / published 

58 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >