writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (61 - 70)

Lonna Williams  
I have been a writer since I was four years old, when I dictated my first poem to my mother. I wrote fairy tales when I was a teenager. I started writing children's fantasy stories as an adult, then turned to a science fiction novel, "Like a Tree Planted." I am also a survivor. I survived...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sheila Ellis  
Sheila Ellis has published WILD BOAR MOORE AND THE FOUR, a children's book. http://wildboarmooreandthefour.googlepages.com A LITTLE ABOUT THE AUTHOR Sheila Ellis is from New Hampshire and has always loved encouraging children to read. She also has experience working with special needs childre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mary Webster  
After becoming disabled and unable to work in the early 1990s, I spent my time "translating" the Federalist Papers into modern English, using the skills I learned when I studied to become an American Sign Language interpreter. My new edition of The Federalist Papers was published in 1999. (Prior t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Penny Parish  
I was born in upstate New York and still reside there. I have had one book published in 1989 called the Weavers of Times which is no longer on the shelves as all rights were sold to me by co-author. It is in the hands of a agent hopefully to be made into a TV movie or special. I am a NYS Criminal...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mary E.  Dawson  
Mary E. Dawson is the author of Florida's coming-of-age tale, "The River Way Home: The Adventures of the Cowboy, the Indian, & the Amazon Queen," which won the Florida Authors and Publishers Association's 2013 Gold Medals for Florida Fiction and Florida YA Book, Fiction or Non-Fiction. A historic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathleen Horner  
Our new book, "The Tales of Astro Cat" is now featured as a published work on Kindle and Nook online. We will be placing the book on other eBooks online and eventually we hope to have the story published in book form. We are presently seeking an agent to represent our book. The book was writt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ceara Comeau  
I started writing stories when I was twelve years old. My writing career began with “Amber Oak Volume 1” and “Adventures of the Young and Curious”. Both books were a compilation of short stories that were self-published when I was fifteen years old. Over the next few years, “Amber Oak Volu...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Juls  Duncan  
Juls Duncan is the author of the urban fantasy series, Morgan Koda Adventures. Her books include: The Mask of Noesis, Book One, published by Mythic Dragon Publishing 2012. The Forest of Carren, Book Two, published by Mythic Dragon Publishing 2012. The Other Island, Book Three, published b...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Heather Paye  
H.C.Paye has been an author for over five years, and a writer for as long as she can remember. Through her writing experience, she's helped other authors with her skills and knowledge in the publishing industry. In 2008, her first novel A Gift from Above was published, making her the youngest noveli...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >