writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (51 - 60)

Jacqueline Conwell  
I was born in Far Rockaway, New York, and raised in Willingboro, New Jersey. Growing up, my favorite author in elementary school was Shel Silverstein. I enjoyed having to memorize many of his poems for class, one of them being “Bear In There”, as well as read his work during SSR (Sustained Silen...
writers / published 

1 works listed

ENKay Durand  
About the author: Hello, my name is eNKay, it's short for NancyKay. I am the author of The Draclunacy Trilogy, Where the Purple Flower Grows and a short called The Curse and Gift of Hope. I grew up in Northern Wisconsin dreaming through the long, cold winters and short summers about Lake Superior a...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Denise Cassino  
Denise Cassino's work has been published in numerous print and internet publications. Her stories have been published in four print anthologies, Taj Mahal Review, Passions and The Color Gallery; additional short stories, articles and poetry have appeared in Tapesty, National Association of Women Wr...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Tre Ace  
2 in 1 *This is Tre Ace (R). Tre' is an America born creative writer including screen plays, novels, and short stories of all Genres. Tre Ace is also a 'Screen Actors Guild' Actor, and Vocal/ keyboard Musician specializing in relationship hop hop and R&B. Tre=3 Ace =1 / 31 flavors, 31 styles ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Lasan Seni Darboe  
Lasan seni Darboe Born in Yundum, The Gambia, moved to London England at age 17, lived in London for six years. Currently living in Los Angeles, coaching youth sports soccer, track & field, and cross country. Education: BA in Enterprise Management, Associate degree in both International Business a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donna Swanson  
I was born, raised, married and employed in the same Indiana community for 64 years. Wife of a farmer, mother, grandmother and administrative secretary at a Christian Montessori Day School. Taught adult Bible classes for thirty years. Traveled as a singer/poet for several years. Spoke on college ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen Larson  
I've been writing for as long as I can remember, whether it was an elegy for John F. Kennedy in grade school, nonsense verse in high school, or short stories and novels in the years since. I graduated from college in 1975 with a bachelor's degree in music composition, which means, of course, that I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Chitra Soundar  
Chitra Soundar is a writer whose work is enriched by her diverse professional experience and inspired by the ethnic culture of India. A computer software professional by vocation, for the last 11 years, excelling in Computer Education, Career Counseling and Software development, her interest i...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >