writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (41 - 50)

Ethan Nahté  
Ethan Nahté is primarily a speculative fiction author during his free time when he isn't busy writing and editing for the "Arkansas Out-of-Doors" newspaper as part of his job as Executive Director of the Arkansas Wildlife Federation. He currently has seven published short stories and one other that...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Julie Grace  
Julie Grace was born and raised in Northern California. While a single parent with four daughters,she pursued a career in Retail Management and Marketing. She is a now retired and a grandmother of six. She has received several awards for her poetry from 1989 to present. Her poem, "Light of Truth"...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bel Ravenne  
Storme by Bel Ravenne This is the story of two girls; ordinary, but with their own individual traits. Every girl has to express her individuality some way, and these two are no exception. Maria is not afraid of growing up; she’s only concerned with how she’ll make her mother proud of her ac...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Fiore  
I am Looking to get published!!!!! Do you know where Dragons come from? What the differences between Sprytes and Fairies are? What a Goblin or a Troll is? What Unicorns are? Give Up? They are all the magical creatures of Folklore that have been around for hundreds of years. Josh Curby & His ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Abe Rossi  
I began writing stories and poetry many years ago. At times, filling spiral bound notebooks with simple thoughts to be used at a later date. Even now, though quite proficient in the use of computers, I still pre-write all of my ideas in my notebooks. At that point, I type and save the result onto ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David McMullen  
David J. McMullen: Born in Hobart Tasmania into a family tree containing many Literary folk - one of the most notable being revered iconic Australian author/poet Henry Lawson. I have been writing stories/poems/lyrics for as long as I can remember - which is probably near on 50 years! My passion is...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Robert Norris  
I was born and raised in Humboldt County, California, where I played basketball in high school and junior college. In 1969 I entered the Air Force, subsequently became a conscientious objector to the Vietnam War, and served time in a military prison for refusing to fight in the war. In my twenties ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Antoinette Kopperfield  
I have been a poet for over 30 years. In the interim I had 5 children who are now grown. I am happily married to a fine artist whose works are amazing, and he is now getting known all over the world. My five children are now all on their own and settled into their own lives. One son now has his...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christopher Klim  
Christopher Klim has been compared to Steinbeck, Hammett, Chandler, and Hiaasen to name a few. His first novel, Jesus Lives in Trenton, became an international cult favorite, followed by the fictionalized study of pyromania in Everything Burns. Without skipping a beat, he launched a literary ma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >