writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (31 - 40)

Richard Haesche  
I have written and published six young adult novels in the past by other publishers ( Xlibris, 3rd Millennium ) and then I decided to become my own publisher. I re-wrote those six novels with different covers, names, etc and then went on to write six more. Three of the newest are a Young Detective ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Scott Taylor  
"The Opportunity In Every Problem" is my second book, first published. I started a B2B networking program called "Samaritan Business Builders" where I train small business members how to market, sell and offer excellence in customer care. Everyone thought my first book would be on business but The O...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cheryl Kaye Tardif  
Fans have touted Cheryl Kaye Tardif as the "Canadian J. D. Robb". Tardif is the author of the 'psi-fi' suspense thriller, Divine Intervention and the emotional mystery, Whale Song, a novel that has become a hit with adult and young adult readers. Whale Song has garnered interest by a leading Cana...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Barbara LeFevre-Smith  
Writer was born in England. She is the mother of 4 daughters. She now resides in Ystrad in Mid Glamorgan,Wales. Attended Basildon College, Essex, England studying Health & Social Care. She published her first book "Early Settlers of Banks County including Slaves\" in 1999 through a printing Company ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Scotty Roberts  
Illustrator and writer of fiction and poetry occupationally hovering in the advertising ghettos of Minneapolis & Saint Paul, Minnesota. Creative Director, Art Director, communications and marketing dude when necessary. I can be more or less defined by my role as a Dad; a single parent wi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Kenney  
Award winning: Writer - Editor - International Speaker Worked in publishing for over 20 years. Served as Publishing Director and Senior Managing Editor and Writer for 2 entertainment companies. Experienced in general fiction and non-fiction, children's picture and chapter books, teen and...
writers / published 

42 works listed

Dorian Cowan  
From an early age, Dorian has written for the love of it. She started writing short stories and poems while in elementary school. By her last year in middle school, she started writing full length novels. Ideas would fly to her and her computer keys would passionately capture everything. A natur...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >