writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (21 - 30)

Elizabeth Angela  
Elizabeth Angela is an author, editor, artist, intuitive counselor, shamanic healer and teacher. In 2003 Elizabeth created the character Luna and began telling the stories to her six months old son. By the time her daughter was born in 2005 the stories had grown to include Luna's family, f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Rustin Petrae  
I'm Rustin Petrae, an art director/graphic artist out of Ohio. I was actually born in San Antonio, Texas but spent nearly half my life overseas. I grew up on Misawa Air Force Base, Japan and then went on to Seoul, South Korea and then onto Osan Air Force Base, South Korea where I graduated fro...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz  
Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz, Ms.Ed. is the author of 2 forthcoming HarperCollins picture books--The Bridge is Up! and Sputter! Sputter! Sput!---and more than 100 books and 350 poems for children, including bestsellers Phonics through Poetry: Teaching Phonemic Awareness Using Poetry and MORE Phonics...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kristina Coia  
Author. Singer. Motivational Speaker. These are just a few of the things that Kristina Coia has accomplished in her fifteen years. This Marlton, New Jersey high school sophomore is the author of Falcon’s Prey and Lymeria, two fantasy novels for teens/young adults. Kristina has always enjoyed re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jason Williams  
Jason O’Neal Williams “Prince Jason" The Prince of Poetry and Storytelling Author/Poet/Editor/Professional Writer/Screenwriter/Poetry Instructor/CEO •Birth Date: July 21, 1978 •Birthplace: Houston, Texas •Education: Homer High School (1996)Homer,Louisiana Grambling State University (May 2...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Robert Birnschein  
Robert E. Birnschein earned a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Education from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. After teaching high school for several years, he moved into various manufacturing industry positions. At one time he landed what still seems a dream job with a NASA subcontractor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Neal Bogosian  
Neal D. Bogosian holds a dual Masters Degree in Special Education and Elementary Education, from Johnson & Wales University, as well as a B.S. degree in Advertising and Public Relations from Florida Southern College and a degree in Performing Arts from The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, in New Y...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >