writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

355 listings (171 - 180)

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeff Rivera  
Jeff Rivera is the author of FOREVER MY LADY. Originally self-published, it was acquired by Warner Books where it became a critically acclaimed novel featured on national television, radio, and magazines. For more information visit: http://www.JeffRivera.com
writers / published 

1 works listed

Deno Sandz  
Deon C. Sanders (Deno Sandz), a husband and father of six, was born in Alabama and raised in Chicago. He is the prolific author of two supernatural/horror novels titled Miss Mary Weather: A Southern Nightmare and I AM. ===== Deno Sandz
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bren Gandy-Wilson  
Bren Gandy-Wilson, Rockingham, N.C., USA M.Ed.; M.Div. is author of her autobiography entitled "Women are Spiritual BRIDGES. She is also author of "Whose to Say that Cats Don\'t PraISE,\" a whimsical story about the power of animal healing.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shay Faitelson  
I'm 30 not yet published but writing for a long time. I like to right MA and young adults books I've finished my first novel in a exciting series and in a predicament if to start the second or start a new series that have come to mind :)
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Cold Coffee Cafe  
Theodocia McLean is the Owner of Cold Coffee Press. She is a multi-book, multi-genre author who works hard to promote other authors as a way of giving back. Showcase and Sell your Books for Free at our online Café. http://coldcoffeecafe.com/
writers / published 

128 works listed

Hazel Krantz  
I live in Colorado. I have had 12 books published. I worked as an editor..full charge, TRUE FRONTIER MAGAZINE, Copy editor, db The Sound Engineering Magazine. Worked as an elementary school teacher, Nassau County NY for 12 years.
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cynthia Leal Massey  
Cynthia, an award-winning author, has more than 25 years experience as a writer. She is a published fiction and nonfiction book author, and has written hundreds of articles in national and regional magazines and anthologies.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Christy Humphry  
I am currently a new writer to the writing world. I am editing my first book with hopes to publish it in the near future. I am an Elementary Teacher by profession. But I enjoy writing, dancing, acting and playing music.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >