writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (171 - 180)

Jeff Rivera  
Jeff Rivera is the author of FOREVER MY LADY. Originally self-published, it was acquired by Warner Books where it became a critically acclaimed novel featured on national television, radio, and magazines. For more information visit: http://www.JeffRivera.com
writers / published 

1 works listed

Deno Sandz  
Deon C. Sanders (Deno Sandz), a husband and father of six, was born in Alabama and raised in Chicago. He is the prolific author of two supernatural/horror novels titled Miss Mary Weather: A Southern Nightmare and I AM. ===== Deno Sandz
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bren Gandy-Wilson  
Bren Gandy-Wilson, Rockingham, N.C., USA M.Ed.; M.Div. is author of her autobiography entitled "Women are Spiritual BRIDGES. She is also author of "Whose to Say that Cats Don\'t PraISE,\" a whimsical story about the power of animal healing.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shay Faitelson  
I'm 30 not yet published but writing for a long time. I like to right MA and young adults books I've finished my first novel in a exciting series and in a predicament if to start the second or start a new series that have come to mind :)
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Cold Coffee Cafe  
Theodocia McLean is the Owner of Cold Coffee Press. She is a multi-book, multi-genre author who works hard to promote other authors as a way of giving back. Showcase and Sell your Books for Free at our online Café. http://coldcoffeecafe.com/
writers / published 

128 works listed

Hazel Krantz  
I live in Colorado. I have had 12 books published. I worked as an editor..full charge, TRUE FRONTIER MAGAZINE, Copy editor, db The Sound Engineering Magazine. Worked as an elementary school teacher, Nassau County NY for 12 years.
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cynthia Leal Massey  
Cynthia, an award-winning author, has more than 25 years experience as a writer. She is a published fiction and nonfiction book author, and has written hundreds of articles in national and regional magazines and anthologies.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Christy Humphry  
I am currently a new writer to the writing world. I am editing my first book with hopes to publish it in the near future. I am an Elementary Teacher by profession. But I enjoy writing, dancing, acting and playing music.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Jackie Corley  
I am a sophomore at Haverford College who has been writing for about five years. My work can be viewed at my homepage: 'jackie learns to write' (listed above). Comments/advice are appreciated.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >