writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

355 listings (161 - 170)

Amie Irene Winters  
Amie Irene Winters was born and raised in California but now lives and writes in western Pennsylvania. She is the author of the award-winning Strange Luck series. When not writing, she can be found hiking with her dog, baking desserts, or breaking a sweat in kickboxing class. To learn more abo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Sidwell  
i am 34 and just got my first book of 13 published. i started writing when i was 9. my kids found my old books typed from my grandmas typewriter and encourged me to pursue my dream. the outcome has been succesful and overwhelming. i can\'t believe i waited this long. being a writer is the next best ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Borton-Almaqdady  
Amy Borton-Almaqdady spent eight years writing and researching The Calgregors, in order to ensure accuracy and historical detail. She is originally from a small town in Michigan. In 2001, she moved to Ohio with her three sons. She also has a grandson, who has further inspired her to carry on her fam...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Ruggenberg  
Journalist (30+ years of experience at daily newspapers in The Netherlands). Writes in English and in Dutch. Website on the First World War: www.greatwar.nl Author of books for children eg. Het verraad van Waterdunen (The Waterdunes Treason) and Slavenhaler (Slaver). Personal Website ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Danessa Violette  
I've only just began my writing career. I published two books on Amazon kindle and have two more in the works. I have written many articles various newspapers including a small article in the readers digest. I intend to fill this bio full of updated author information as it accumulates, for now...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Genetta Coleman  
I am a widowed, mother of two. I have had four books published, one is under a pseudo-name . I have lived in Point Pleasant, WV my entire life. I love to write in a variety of styles. I have already written several that only need typed up. I love to write, quilt, crochet, and spend my time wit...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bob Bello  
A 1983 Art School graduate and a 1987 National Theater Academy post-graduate, I'm an independent writer/producer and visionary artist. I write mostly speculative fiction (time travel and alternate universe), and illustrate just about anything I publish. More about me and my work, at http://www.faceb...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony  Mugo  
Anthony Mugo is a two times winner of the Burt Award for African Literature. His two stories entitled Too Innocent to Die and Not A Drop won the National Book Development Council of Kenya (NBDCK) Prize for Budding Writers in 2009 and 2010 respectively. He lives in Nairobi with his wife and two child...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Elisha GrantPunska  
25 years old Mother of 1 Born in Lowell, Massachusetts Boston, Massachusetts native Presently living in Manchester, New Hampshire Day Job: Medical Coder Other Jobs: Freelance Writer, Freelance Photographer "Those who live without passion, live without breath." - Haven O'Connell
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >