writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (161 - 170)

Lisa Sidwell  
i am 34 and just got my first book of 13 published. i started writing when i was 9. my kids found my old books typed from my grandmas typewriter and encourged me to pursue my dream. the outcome has been succesful and overwhelming. i can\'t believe i waited this long. being a writer is the next best ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Borton-Almaqdady  
Amy Borton-Almaqdady spent eight years writing and researching The Calgregors, in order to ensure accuracy and historical detail. She is originally from a small town in Michigan. In 2001, she moved to Ohio with her three sons. She also has a grandson, who has further inspired her to carry on her fam...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Ruggenberg  
Journalist (30+ years of experience at daily newspapers in The Netherlands). Writes in English and in Dutch. Website on the First World War: www.greatwar.nl Author of books for children eg. Het verraad van Waterdunen (The Waterdunes Treason) and Slavenhaler (Slaver). Personal Website ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Danessa Violette  
I've only just began my writing career. I published two books on Amazon kindle and have two more in the works. I have written many articles various newspapers including a small article in the readers digest. I intend to fill this bio full of updated author information as it accumulates, for now...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Genetta Coleman  
I am a widowed, mother of two. I have had four books published, one is under a pseudo-name . I have lived in Point Pleasant, WV my entire life. I love to write in a variety of styles. I have already written several that only need typed up. I love to write, quilt, crochet, and spend my time wit...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bob Bello  
A 1983 Art School graduate and a 1987 National Theater Academy post-graduate, I'm an independent writer/producer and visionary artist. I write mostly speculative fiction (time travel and alternate universe), and illustrate just about anything I publish. More about me and my work, at http://www.faceb...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony  Mugo  
Anthony Mugo is a two times winner of the Burt Award for African Literature. His two stories entitled Too Innocent to Die and Not A Drop won the National Book Development Council of Kenya (NBDCK) Prize for Budding Writers in 2009 and 2010 respectively. He lives in Nairobi with his wife and two child...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Elisha GrantPunska  
25 years old Mother of 1 Born in Lowell, Massachusetts Boston, Massachusetts native Presently living in Manchester, New Hampshire Day Job: Medical Coder Other Jobs: Freelance Writer, Freelance Photographer "Those who live without passion, live without breath." - Haven O'Connell
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >