writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (141 - 150)

Michael James Szynalski  
I was born in Sydney in 1960. I grew up in the Sydney metro area and went to various Catholic Schools until 1978. I was a blue collar worker from 1979 as a truck driver,storeperson and warehouse manager for various organisations until 2002. From 2002 onwards I became a freelance writer working ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Corey Salter  
I self-published my first collection of short stories {Behind the Eyes of Hill Hollow} on July 17, 2009. I wanted to see how the small collection of mystery/thriller stories with twist endings, faired. You can find 5 excerpts from the book on my website. Self-published my second collection of sh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Amy O'Neil  
As an accomplished writer, and a national award-winning editor able to communicate effectively on a variety of topics, my work has appeared in books, magazines, and websites worldwide. Recently finished the last of four children's books due out in May 2002 by Abram's Publishers. For writing...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Omoruyi Uwuigiaren  
Nicknamed Ruyi, Mr. Uwuigiaren was born and grew up in Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria, Africa. As a young adult, he attended school for Mass Communications. Ruyi quickly realized his talent for the arts including drawing cartoons and writing children's books. While continuing his artistic expression profession...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charlene Glatkowski  
Charlene Glatkowski (aka Char Glatkowski) has been a finalist in several nationally recognized writing contests such as the Romance Writers of America\\\'s Golden Heart contest. Publication history: THE LANGUAGE OF SOULS, Lena Goldfinch, October 2010, TWRP (adult, romance, fantasy/sci fi, youn...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Harold Davis  
I've lived most of my life in rural Newfoundland, Canada. My resume includes stints as a Grand Bank's trawlerman, cook, beaver trapper, logger and bank manager. My professional life is in the financial world, but my real life lies close to nature. I'm an avid hiker with a special fondness for seasc...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bemgba Nyakuma  
I am an alumnus of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, an Industrial Chemist (Cum Laude) with a passion for writing. I have written seven novels, one of which is published and two more are in the pipeline. Currently, I am doing a masters degree in Sustainable Energy Engineering at TU Delft in...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William J Ritchotte II  
Born in Boston, March 1969 to Scottish and Honduran parents, William has had a love affair with the literary arts and business. I approach every business I consult to with the care and sensitivity of a butterfly but that is where it stops and when I am brought inside I rewrite and conquer to make th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathy Rae  
I have been writing since I was very young and I had a book fall into my imagination when I visited Fountain Hills, AZ. I couldn't rest until it was published last year and now the flood gates have been opened for many more books to be written. I am in to process of finding local authors to star...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >