writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

355 listings (131 - 140)

Elaine Gilmartin  
I have been writing creatively since childhood and I am now focused on becoming a published author. Through Amazon, I have self-published two books, one fiction and one non-fiction. With a third book, I am hopeful that I can find an agent who will be willing to work with me and find a publis...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Ryan Scott Ottney  
My name is Ryan Scott Ottney, and I specialize in comic book scripts and journalism. I can write in a wide variety of genres and script formats. My stories are generally very character driven and emotional. I prefer deep emotion, and motivation, over flashy action and sex appeal. I will accept ne...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Manuel Alfonseca  
Born in 1946, Manuel Alfonseca is a doctor in Telecommunications Engineering and Computer Scientist. He worked for IBM (1972-1994) where he served as a Senior Technical Staff Member. He is the author of 21 published juvenile novels, 8 books of popular science, 7 texts on Computer Science, over...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Bethany Ebert  
Bethany Ebert was born in 1988 in Neenah, Wisconsin and raised in the comparably larger city of Eau Claire. She studied English at the University of Minnesota Duluth. In 2012, Ms. Ebert quit school to focus on her career. Her works published include Mattie's Ghost (2010, out-of-print), Deathsk...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jeff T. Kane  
eff T. Kane is a 25 year old gayboy from NYC. He has actually been referred to as "the Ted Danson of wierd fiction" by film critic Armond White of the New York Press which is the poor man's Village Voice. His stories can be seen currently in: Gorillamag.com ThievesJargon.com (weekly story st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bobbie Kaald  
Graduated in 1969, worked 39 plus years as a nurse. Self-published five science fiction novels, and eight children's chapterbooks. I started with Xlibris and have branched out to CreateSpace. I set up and hold book signings and have my own website. I update the website and use social media for a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

William Moore  
I recently self-published the first installment of a young adult adventure/fantasy series called Phliberty-Jibbits Book One Anything Is Possible. So far everyone seems to really like it and sales have surpassed my expectations. I've done two book signings so far and I have several more scheduled for...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason Blair  
Jason W. Blair lives in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania. He is the author of several books, including "Desperate Shadows", "Snapshot Finish", "Civilian Liberties", "Sammy Reynolds for Mayor", "Deja Vu", and "The Garden of Ages". As a Suspense/Thriller Novelist, he loves to keep readers pinned to the ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >