writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (121 - 130)

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Claire Rosemary Jane  
Member of the Society of Authors. Former member of the National Association of Writers in Education. Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Former visitor to schools in all parts of the UK to talk about writing, and can consider visiting other parts of the world (especially the...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lloyd Barker  
I'm the oldest of five boys. I was born on the Caribbean island of Jamaica, but my teenage years was spent State side in Brooklyn, New York. I first started taking an interest in writing when I was in the 7th grade. I had a huge crush on my English teacher who taught me the basics of writing. Ov...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Debbie Seward  
After graduation I began an administrative career with the Federal government in Nova Scotia. I have always enjoy the arts and I have been drawing and painting for many years. In time I felt my career was going no where and I ventured to write my first novel. Since that time I have written a coll...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathy Cyr  
Kathy Cyr writes in an underground cave, but has her eye on a wizard's castle. On an average day, she's usually surrounded by a dwarf with a curious addiction to coffee, a moody dragon and a pink pixie with a large sweet tooth. When not writing books, she can be found daydreaming about faraw...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Elias Sassoon  
Elias Sassoon is the author of published novels and short story collections. These include: Brothers of the Four Corners; Sassoon’s Sketches; Headhunter’s On Parade; Hero Bountiful; Jewish Days; Some Arab Souls Dripping; Pig’s Court America; Record of Mutilation; Sassoon’s Friends; Sassoon...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Guy Hendrick  
my work is about many places. to see a new world or to the next block. the west i think is a good place to write about for the public has forgotten about how some people had it harder than others.childrens books are good to write about. i love to see a story outline the person in the story. the guid...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Neil Ostroff  
I’m an author of dark, noir thrillers, romance thrillers, and middle grade sci/fi and paranormal novels. I was raised in a rural town outside of Philadelphia and have been a published author for more than twenty years. My science fiction and fantasy stories have appeared in numerous presses, zines...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >