writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (111 - 120)

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Olivia Wilder  
I am a young aspiring writer, and have actually self published a book before. It isn't selling well due to lack of promotion though, and while I'm starting college and working on a different career this is really what I want to do. I am looking for an agent willing to support a writer who is very n...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rod Vick  
Rod Vick is the author of Kaylee O'Shay books, the world's best-selling Irish dance series. The series debuted with KAYLEE'S CHOICE in 2006 and has now grown to six books that have entertained thousands of readers in the United States, Canada, Australia, Great Britain and Ireland. He also teaches ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rick  Suttle  
Rick Suttle is a writer known for the novels, “Hell Year," "Ghosts at Drayson Schoolhouse" and “Hauntings at Black Shadow Ridge.” He’s also written 10 novelettes and thousands of health, nutrition and business articles in publications such as The Houston Chronicle, GlobalPost, Livestrong, eH...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Tamara Shepherd  
Born in a small town, I found a lot of my time was spent using my imagination. I created paintings until I married and had children; from there my expressions went from canvas to paper. Now, my first published works EVAN, THE WARRIOR OF NOD came out in 2005. My second EVAN AND THE CITY OF ELIQU...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Judy Ramsook  
Born and raised in the twin island nation of Trinidad & Tobago, Judy Ramsook came to the US in the mid eighties where she attended San Antonio College and the University Of Texas At San Antonio. Since publishing Karen's Adventure, she has written a sequel to it which is currently ava...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Sherry Russell  
Sherry has had a unique and varied career. She has worked in television and owned her own businesses. She has been an accomplished public speaker for over thrity years. Sherry became interested in the process of grief when losing many members of her own family. Her book is based on her own...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mahinge Patrick Kihara  
i was born in nairobi's dagoretti suburb on 25th may 1987. my interest in writing sparked at an earlier age of 6 years. my father, who now we are long separated, would bring me childrens' story books which i would devour throuugh the night. i would be by his bedside early the following morning, det...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Leonie Stevens  
Born and razed in Melbourne, Australia, I never WANTED to be a writer - I just always WAS. There were many jobs along the way - clerical, secretarial, graphic design, process work, pest extermination, waitressing, you name it, I did it - but these were only ever a means to an end. My priorities ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >