writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

354 listings (101 - 110)

Billie Peel  
I was born in Chicago, Illinois as one of three daughters to an average American family. Since the early age of 5, I could see, sense spirits and their emotions and needs. I am an Empath/Sensitive. I also had very spontanious premonitions of events to take place. The seclusion, ridicule and isolatio...
writers / published 

4 works listed

E.R. Yatscoff  
Born In Welland, Ontario. Live in Beaumont, Alberta, Canada Backpacked around the world. Lived in Australia Presently retired as a Captain with Edmonton Fire/Rescue Yatscoffbooks.com Published writer: an award winning YA short story in an anthology; national Canadian magazine; various tr...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Lisa (Moonstar) Jones  
Married mother of two. Photographer for ZPW (wrestling). Promoter Rep for ZPW. Published author since 2008. Published poet since 2001. Author of THE BLACK DOG for children. Author of VISIONS FROM THE SOUL, a book of poetry. ************************* I have lived in South Carolina, since I ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lara Biuts  
I am a linguist from Eastern Europe. Translator and young author. I’ve published some of my stories, poems and essays at DeviantArt: http://brownie777.deviantart.com/ and my first novel “La Lune Blanche” at Turner Maxwell Books: http://www.turnermaxwellbooks.com/LLB.htm http://www.turnermaxwe...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Karina Kantas  
Karina originates from the UK, but now resides in Greece. She works as a Dr's assistant/receptionist through the summer months in a busy tourist resort. Karina Kantas is the author of In Times of Violence, a hard-edged urban thriller, Huntress, and Heads & Tales, a short story collection. He...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary E. Gober  
29 year-old, born June 2, Gemini, Graphic Designer for the East Valley Tribune. In her spare time she writes novels, geeks-out over Harry Potter™, Smallville™, The Tudors™, and LOST™. Passions include: photography, cooking, writing, art , design, and singing. Plays UNO™ as often as possible, believ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan Weaver  
My Bio I was born in Pennsylvania and I still live in Pennsylvania with my Husband, Richard. I am a housewife, We have two children ages nine and sixteen. I enjoy spending time with my children. My youngest child loves to take my books to school. It doesn't seem to matt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steve LeBel  
  Businessmen are serious people, right? Not always. Steve LeBel — hospital president, technology entrepreneur, algorithmic trader — is definitely not serious.   Not when he writes.   Whimsy overcomes him at the word processor. Whimsy is at the core of his novel, The Universe Builders,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >