writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (91 - 100)

Meghan Brunner  
I doubt I will distinguish myself by saying that my story is as much a part of me as blood, or breath, or bone. After all, every writer is passionate about his or her work. Many, in their enthusiasm, will even claim to be the next Mercedes Lackey or Stephen King. I am not. They are extraordinaril...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Levin  
\\\"A writer from whom I always learn something.\\\" óNat Hentoff Robert Levin is the author of \\\"When Pacino\\\'s Hot, I\\\'m Hot: A Miscellany of Stories and Commentary\\\" (The Drill Press), and the coauthor and coeditor, respectively, of two collections of essays about jazz and rock in t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ethan Naht√©  
Ethan Nahté is primarily a speculative fiction author during his free time when he isn't busy writing and editing for the "Arkansas Out-of-Doors" newspaper as part of his job as Executive Director of the Arkansas Wildlife Federation. He currently has seven published short stories and one other that...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Janet Ross-Pilla  
The anthology "Stories of Strength" is available through Lulu.com 100% of proceeds go to the American Red Cross for disaster relief to help the victims of Katrina. My two essays, "The Organ Man" and "Our Faces Are Not Our Own" were chosen to share space with many very talented writers. Highlighted...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ima Chatterbox  
My name is Christin but my pen name is Ima Chatterbox. When I was a young girl my nickname was "little Chatterbox." The name just kind of stuck with me through my schooling and I figured it was a name that might "stick" with readers as well. My husband and I live in the suburbs just outside of Ph...
writers / published 

1 works listed

MC Alves  
Manuel Campos Alves mcalves1@live.com On-Line Fiction http://citywriters.com/january2004/ (K)Nights in Third-World White Satin, Lisbon Breakfast in America Autos de Fe Gardens of Stone Etc. Journalism "Electric Avenue: Things Pseudo-Fictional and other Asides" Political Editor; C...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nadia Cherubin  
My name is Nadia Cherubin and I'm a freelance writer/author/columnist and have been writing for 12 years. I have 9 years experience in article writing and 12 years experience in writing and have my own column on the internet, so all you have to do is Google:Nadia Cherubin and you shall find ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Emily Bryan  
Writers start as readers. I discovered early that a book was a whole world. As a child, I sneaked books into bed. I nearly ruined my eyes reading by the thin strip of light shafting in the crack of my bedroom door. When I was in middle school, even though I didnít like our creepy basement, I v...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rob D.Caterino  
Born in 1956 in a city called Newark, New Jersey, Bob grew up in a mob filled neighborhood. At the age of twelve he started writing things for fun. He recorded in a home based studio over dubbing all the voices and sound effects himself. These recordings ended up on local radio programs and were ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >