writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (81 - 90)

Harry Highstreet  
I was very close to my mother the morning I was born. I didnít get to meet the rest of the family until later that day. The mid-wife who delivered me (in a bedroom which later became our kitchen), told us I was a fine, bouncing baby boy (even though my stomach was upset with all that bouncing). I wa...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Ashok Rajagopalan  
Hi, this is Ashok Raj. Spent 13 years of my life dabbling in book illustration, animation and cartooning. Didn't hate it, actually loved it, but I always wanted to write. (No, not an illiterate, but grammar was not okay and somebody had to look after her.) I thought a guy's got to be perfect, or...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Charles Riffle  
Charles Riffle began writing short stories at a young age, inspired by his favorite author at the time, Judy Blume. Charles became interested in horror, particularly movies. His early favorites were the Friday the 13th, Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street films. At 10 years old he wrote ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peg Watts-Cartwright  
Biography Peg Watts-Cartwright Born on August 4th. 1959, and raised on Long Island, New York, Peg has spent most of her adult career as a teacher. Also mixed race Chickamauga Band Cherokee, and proud of her heritage -- she's been a traditional dancer at pow wows and cultural events for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dawn-marie Batchelor  
"Juniper Eloise and a Monster in the Garden" (With other silly adventures) now in print! Juniper marks my third book of children's poetry and is slated to be available to the public in January 2012. Writing Credentials (and other blather); Throughout the span of my life, I have worked...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cindy Kenney  
Award winning: Writer - Editor - International Speaker Worked in publishing for over 20 years. Served as Publishing Director and Senior Managing Editor and Writer for 2 entertainment companies. Experienced in general fiction and non-fiction, children's picture and chapter books, teen and...
writers / published 

42 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >