writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (71 - 80)

Karen Sandler  
Writing has been Karen Sandler's passion since the fourth grade when she vowed she would one day "be a writer." She took a circuitous route to the writing profession, however. She always wrote during her school years--poetry and short stories for the most part--but rather than major in English, she...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mikho Mosulishvili  
Mikho Mosulishvili (born December 10, 1962), a Georgian writer. He is an essayist, literary translator, scriptwriter and playwriter too. In 1986 Mikho Mosulishvili has graduated from Tbilisi state university (TSU), geological-geographical faculty. And also 1981-1984 He studied as secondary facul...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Guillermo Vega Zaragoza  
GUILLERMO VEGA ZARAGOZA (México, D.F., 1967) Escritor, periodista y profesor universitario. Es colaborador de La Jornada Semanal del diario La Jornada, del suplemento Arena, del diario Excelsior, y del suplemento sábado del periódico unomásuno, así como de las revistas Origina, Itinerario...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jason Williams  
Jason O’Neal Williams “Prince Jason" The Prince of Poetry and Storytelling Author/Poet/Editor/Professional Writer/Screenwriter/Poetry Instructor/CEO •Birth Date: July 21, 1978 •Birthplace: Houston, Texas •Education: Homer High School (1996)Homer,Louisiana Grambling State University (May 2...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alberto Chimal  
Born in 1970, Chimal is a fiction writer, playwright and essayist, recently deemed one of the "hundred most promising" Mexican emerging personalities by weekly magazine Día Siete. In 2002 he was a resident artist at the Banff Centre for the Arts in Alberta, Canada, during which he worked on a novel ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sam North  
Sam North is an author of thirteen published novels. His latest being 'Magenta' on KDP (Kindle) in 2014 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LY6JOJ2?*Version*=1&*entries*=0 His previous young adult title as Sam North is 'Mean Tide' ISBN:978-1-4092-0354-4 'An engaging, unusual and completel...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Edward Galluzzi  
I am a published author and information about my works is available at http://www.galluzzibooks.com Although I was not aware of it at the time, my humble beginnings as a writer occurred when I was only one day old. As you can see, I was already bored with talking so I turned to writing. Not eve...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Alan Miles  
Alan Miles has been writing stories for pleasure and the amusement of others since he was eleven. At the age of fifteen, the impending Third World War generated by an ongoing political row between Iceland and the Netherlands was a piece considered unsuitable as an English examination topic by teache...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >