writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (51 - 60)

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Patrick Bedont  
The Last Mutineer series has evolved from a series of recurring dreams I have had throughout my life. I always try to jot down dreams after I wake and keep them tucked away in the dark recesses of my hard drive. Yet, never in my life could I have imagined they would ever turn into somethin...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Ugur Uludag  
Uğur Uludağ, born in 1971, established the IWS (Institute of Wisecrack Standards - http://www.esek.org ) with Gkhan Semiz in 1990. After graduating from Mjdat Gezen Art Center in 1995, with the IWS he performed his first professional work. Uğur Uludağ, who is also on the world'...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Liz Rettig  
My parents and seven older siblings always assumed I would become an author because I spent most of my time either reading or daydreaming. This was quite handy as I could tell them I intended to write a family saga and threaten anyone who annoyed me with being portrayed in a very unflattering light....
writers / published 

8 works listed

J.S. Longstreet  
Born January 29, 1983, and raised in Guelph, Ontario, J.S. Longstreet never knew he'd one day be writing stories of silliness and fantastical adventures. Throughout his life, J.S. has been confronted by challenge after challenge. His best friend was his vivid imagination. The fireworks of ideas pers...
writers / published 

1 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Michael Zealey  
2013 Springboards. Further collection of short stories and short scripts, published by Lulu.com available through Amazon.com 2012 Snakebite. Feature length screenplay for DirectorDouglas productions 2011 Various short script commissions for 5 UK production companies 2010 Bum Notes. Collection ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Nick Choo  
NICK CHOO was born in Penang, Malaysia, in March 1980. He was a student of St Xavier's Institution until the age of 17, after which he travelled to Sydney, Australia, for two further years of high school, completing his Higher School Certificate at Newington College, In 2000, he returned to Malaysia...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >