writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (31 - 40)

Von Mozar  
‘Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too - whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now!’ Johann Wolfgang von Goet...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Zane Robbins  
H. Zane Robbins is a freelance author and consultant on communications and marketing. He was executive director of Arthur Andersens Global 1000 Program until his retirement in 1999. He joined the firm in 1977 as the first director of firmwide communications for the worldwide accounting and consul...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Rie McGaha  
Rie McGaha is the author of several erotic romance novels. Her latest, BLOOD LINE was just released from Noble Romance Publishing. Coming soon is FIRELIGHT. To purchase a copy and/or read an excerpt, go to www.nobleromance.com Read the reviews: Blood Line by Rie McGaha is such a treat. With topp...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Greg Crites  
I have an inventory of twenty completed novels. I write humor. or at least people write to tell me they laugh at it. A brief description of each follows. CRUSADE Eighty-thousand words confirming my first-class e-ticket to eternal damnation Hunter Thompson searched for...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Dandi Mackall  
Dandi Daley Mackall has published about 300 books for children and grown-ups, with sales of 3 million in 14 countries. Her publishers include Prentice-Hall, Simon Schuster, Dutton/Penguin-Putnam, Harper Collins, Harcourt, DreamWorks, Tyndale House, Tommy Nelson, Zondervan, Broadman, Harold Shaw, Co...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Dougie Brimson  
In recent years, former serviceman Dougie Brimson has emerged as one of the most prolific and controversial authors in Britain. After 18 years service with the Royal Air Force, his writing career began in 1996 with the co-authorship of the best-selling non-fiction work Everywhere We Go. A book w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tyrone Banks  
Tyrone Vincent Banks was born in Hartford Connecticut. . He is the youngest of three children. He attended Sarah J. Rawson School in Hartford, Connecticut. He graduated from Sarah J. Rawson School in 1981. Mr. Banks attended Lewis Fox Middle School in Hartford, CT from 1981 to 1983. He entered T...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >