writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (191 - 200)

Joseph Vadalma  
I've loved science fiction and fantasy from the time I learned to read. My hobbies, besides writing, are adventure game playing and do-it-yourself projects. Before I retired, I was a technical writer at a major computer manufacturer. Several short stories of mine have been published in E-zines, and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marc Daley  
I grew up in upstate New York and have been in living in Lexington, Kentucky for the past 14 years. After graduating from the University of Kentucky with a degree in Journalism, I wrote articles and edited copy for the Daily Racing Form for 5 1/2 years. Since then, I have worked in marketing and p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Todd H. C. Fischer  
Todd Fischer has been an artist and a writer his entire life and has had several stories and pictures appear in small press journals world wide. He has also published newsletters and chapbooks where he designed layout, created and gathered content, manipulated graphics and converted files for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sue Rann  
Sue Rann was born in Stafford, England, in 1964. At the age of seven, she announced her intention of becoming an author and spent the next thirty years having a life instead. Her string of odd jobs included stagehand, graphic artist and spotlight operator. After a stint in rural North Wales, she, he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amanda Egan  
Born and bred in London, I trained professionally as an actress at Studio '68 of Theatre Arts and then, after many years of procrastination, turned my hand to writing Chick/Mummy-lit. A voracious reader of the genre myself, I began focusing even more on my writing soon after my son developed school...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Rontora Nolan  
Rontora Nolan is very excited to bring her readers into her world of Romance. She has been writing since the age of 12, where while daydreaming in class she would jot down her ideas. Growing up in a house with 5 siblings living at home and 5 who were out on their own she cherished the times she coul...
writers / published 

1 works listed

D A De Lacy  
I live in Cobh, Co Cork but I was born in England into an Anglo/Irish sea-faring family. Too Irish to be English and too English to be Irish .. A plastic Paddy I believe is my official 'tag' but I don't like the idea of plastic all; so I prefer silver plated or even reconstituted paper pulp would su...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Collin Piprell  
Collin Piprell is a Canadian writer and editor based in Bangkok. Editorial director at Artasia Press (Bangok, Phuket, and Bali), he also considers freelance assignments. He has also lived in England, where he did graduate work at Oxford, and in Kuwait, where he learned to sail, waterski, and mak...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >