writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

839 listings (181 - 190)

Chasta Schneider  
Chasta Schneider was born in Bryan, Ohio in 1973. She grew up in Stryker, Ohio, a tiny village in the northwest corner of the state. Chasta began writing stories and poems as a young child and always aspired to be an author. However, choosing the more conventional route for the area, Chasta began wo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charlie Nast  
I had my first nervous breakdown in 1989, I think. Miami was waxing Notre Dame and then it all erupted. I was crying on the floor, drunk and alone. I grew up in Charleston SC and have lived my whole life somewhere or another in this state. I’m comfortable here with my fine art paint...
writers / published 

1 works listed

D. Harlan Wilson  
D. Harlan Wilson is a Michigan-based writer of irreal fiction. He has published nearly 100 stories in magazines and anthologies throughout the world. In 1997 Wilson received a M.A. in English from the University of Massachusetts-Boston, and in 1998 he received a M.A. in Science Fiction Studies fr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bryan Esparza  
I am 17 years old and have lived in Redmond for almost 10 years. I was born in San Jose California with a hole in my lung and only a 20% chance of living. When I was 12 I wrote a short 2 page story for school and since then fell in love with writing. I am a very straight forward and realistic ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lynne Pembroke  
I am a published author of the "Caterpillarian Chronicles". Seventeen years as a professional, freelance screenplay and tv script story analyst and consultant for Hollywood agents, producers and film and TV studios, including Stephen Cannell Productions, Walt Disney Studios and ABC TV. I have cri...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mike Rothmiller  
New York Times Bestselling Author and award winning screen writer. Starting as an intern for a major documentary television producer, Mike eventually became an executive producer and host. During the subsequent years, he served as a television news producer and reporter, president of a televisio...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vijay Poolakkal  
I was born in The Nilgiris, near Ooty, Tamil Nadu, where my father was working in a Tea Estate. We belonged to Calicut in Kerala. I had my initial schooling in Calicut, and later I moved to Calcutta (Kolkata) and took graduation from Calcutta University. A major part of my life was spent in Kolkata...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Frederick A Patchen  
Frederick Arthur Patchen was born in Pennsylvania on December 5, 1941. By the time he graduated from the 12th grade he had attended 13 different schools across the United States. He graduated high school and one college in Sacramento California. His continuing education saw him attending four ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

A.L. Sirois  
I have more than three and a half decades of writing experience behind me, as well more than fifteen years as a web designer. My creative influences are as diverse as Firesign Theatre, the Beatles, Pieter Brueghel, Wally Wood, Mervyn Peake, H. G. Wells, and Frank Zappa. I've received Nebula and Push...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >