writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (171 - 180)

Brad Field  
Retired college professor--with the usual academic publishing credits--a playwright, with some prizes, several plays mounted in community theatres, an obsessive composer of short fictions, novels. Always looking for production and publishing outlets. Most of my short fiction is sexy, but not ob...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mya Bell  
Mya Bell is a novelist and screenwriter. She is a fulltime writer and has authored a large number of articles, books, pamphlets, and documents, as well as ghostwriting technical literature for several prominent companies. Since 1998, she has had four very large books published by a respected Amer...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lisa Parker (Shaw)  
Born in Winnipeg and headed west from there. BA from Uni of Calgary. Worked a little, enough to buy a one-year open ticket to the South Pacific. Packed photo gear, pen, paper, shorts and tanktops. Sold her travel stories, and was hooked. Arrived back to Calgary to enter corporate world. She ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Brian Edwards  
I have been writing for slightly over eight years now. For the past four years, I've worked strictly as a freelance writer. Before that I worked for three years and six months on a local newspaper. Writing has always been a passion, but I still picked up many hobbies; playing guitar, photography,...
writers / published 

8 works listed

E. I. Johnson  
I write young adult fiction. My newly released novel is entitled Wireless in the Fabric of Time. Wireless.... is a story about a young man's life becoming derailed by forces beyond his control. My protagonist, Von Muir Carmichael, has high expectations and a great plan, but life has something el...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Klopper  
Born in South Africa. Worked in the Department of Justice for many years at various places. Was a prosecutor, magistrate. Practice as an advocate of the High Court and served as an acting Judge of the High Court.Started writing as a hobby in 2010. The Author's first book "Born a Travelling Ma...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Jill Gowland  
Books: "Confessions of a Sandbagger" ISBN 1413755275, Published, December 2004, PublishAmerica. www/publishamerica.com/books/7322 also available through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Chapters.Indigo.ca Stage Plays: The Elevator - 1 act, comedy (won Promising playwright award) The Hoax - 1 ac...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steve Emecz  
My first novel 'Cut To The Chase' was published in 1998 in the UK. A comedy thriller set mainly in Australia, it was very successful and the 2nd edition came out in 2000. I wrote the screenplay in 1999 for a Scottish film production company who has costed the film last year at about $5m to produce a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rick Bylina  
Rick Bylina (1953-2054) was born on a snowy night in New Jersey (or so he was told) and expects to die, "...wailing against that goodnight...," with keyboard in his lap. But for now, he lives with his wife and their 25-year-old cockatiel, Sydney, on five wooded acres where his imagination runs free ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >