writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (161 - 170)

Cindi Pearce  
This writer continues to write even after she's vowed, for the umpteenth time, to never pen another single, solitary word as long as she lives. It's in the blood. There's no turning back. Armed with a bachelor's degree in journalism from Ohio University, fifteen years were spent working as a newspap...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Philip Spires  
I was born in Wakefield, West Yorkshire in 1952 and was brought up in Sharlston, then a mining village. I did grammar school in Normanton, took a chemical engineering degree from Imperial College, London, and then decided to teach, after a PGCE at King’s. I then went to Kenya for two years a...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Chris McQuillan  
I'm a 41-year old New Zealander. I lived in Australia and the UK from the age of 20 to 33, then returned home when my kids were of an age when the famous NZ "lifestyle" would suit them. I live on a half acre near Auckland with three dogs, six cats, an aviary full of birds, and my family. I've been w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rie Sheridan  
Rie has been writing since she first picked up a crayon. She has had stories published in The Eternal Night, ShadowKeep and Verge ezines, as well as the EOTU and Planet Relish websites. Her poetry appeared in the print magazines Mythic Circle and Dreams of Decadence, and in the Electric Wi...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Judith Webb  
Judith Webb lives on the south shore of Quebec City, Canada, a city steeped in history with a few witch tales of its own. Having grown up in a very talented family of writers and musicians, she naturally began by singing and writing songs but soon left all that behind when she discovered a love for...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen Maybery  
I have spent most of my life travelling the world as a civil engineer, working on large scale projects, usually nothing under $300M. My most famous project was the constuction of saddam Hussein's nuclear bunkers, I designed all the concrete used in them and spent two and a half years in Baghdad supe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Grant Stone  
Like most of his generation, Grant Stone blames his parents. In this case, that's a very good thing. His father was an English teacher, and his mother taught 2nd grade, so his profession as the author of “Everything Zing” shouldn't come as a surprise... even though it's taken almost four decades...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ron Schaeffer  
I am still working on my writing skills. Occasionally, I write a short story or two and quite often I write a new poem. My book of poems, 'Poems of Love and Other Personal Things,' has about 130 poems in it. I self-published it through iUniverse. It has not been my best seller but it does alrigh...
writers / published 

6 works listed

David Berardelli  
He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and grew up in Gibsonia. Formerly a jazz musician, he studied music at Duquesne University before being drafted into the U.S. Army. He was a member of the 80th Army Band at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, Georgia, and also performed in the Third Army Soldie...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >