writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (151 - 160)

Stephen Ritchie  
Stephen Ritchie was born on the Faroe Islands and moved to Glasgow in the summer of í86. Stephen is a promising young fuck-up approaching his mid twenties, working in a Southside greasyspoon and wishes it to be known that cooking for the masses is where he's at! Stephen's involvement with Sing...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Randall Platt  
Randall Platt writes fiction for adults and young adults and for people who donít own up to being either! See why at www.plattbooks.com The Fe-As-Kos - a series of humorous westerns for adults THE 1898 BASE-BALL FE-AS-KO Catbird Press 2000 Hardcover THE FOUR ARROWS FE-AS-KO Catbir...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Sherri Godsey  
I've been writing seriously for more than 14 years (I've lived a multitude of more years than that!) and finished manuscripts that served as a learning process. I belong to RWA, the local chapter DARA, where I've learned a good deal about writing, writers, and friendship among writers. It's a chat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ian Smith  
Ian D. Smith celebrates difference in his writing, having an outsiderís attitude thatís provocative and disruptive. He was born in Manchester and went to university in Sheffield. He has worked as a drain inspector, a car park designer and a writer of computer guides. He holds an MA in Creative and L...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jay Henning  
I am a young man living in South Africa. As a child I was a complete bookworm. There was not much for to say to other children as we were on different levels, in different worlds. Through books I could enter other worlds, worlds often rich and exciting. Later, books became a source of knowledge ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Yuri Vieira dos Santos  
Yuri Vieira Santos was born on October 24th, 1971 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. He studied at the University of Brasilia - where he attended a course in cinema taught by Nelson Pereira dos Santos - and, after two years living with the writer Hilda Hilst (1930-2004), he works today as a scriptwriter. ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Trina Talma  
I have been writing fantasy and science fiction novels and short stories for over 20 years. I have written a series of five fantasy novels, and have a handful of other novels in the works which are connected to this series. My primary goal for my writing is to fill in the empty slots on my proposed ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Inez Ponce de Leon  
Born 1979 in Manila, Philippines, Inez Ponce de Leon fell in love with writing, reading, and debating at a very early age. She wrote her first novel at the age of 11, and worked on new ones continuously, always dwelling on the themes of love, friendship, and the supernatural. By the time she had...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alexander D. Banyan  
Born in Southern Ohio, migrated to the Virgin Islands at 19, and presently living on the ICW of Eastern Florida. I am a experienced sailor and island hopper. Check out my MAP at facebook.com/adbanyan. That experience along with all the interesting friends I have made, usually finds its...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >