writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

840 listings (141 - 150)

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ned Burke  
BIO: I have been in the publishing business for 30 years. Besides working as managing editor for The (PA) Triboro Banner newspaper and as a reporter/feature writer for the Sun Coast (FL) Media Group, I also served as editor of the North Port (FL) News, the Winter Park (FL) Sun Herald, The Florida...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marty RicKard  
Marty RicKard has a BS Degree in journalism from Southern Mississippi, and a Masters Degree in photography. He has worked at the Oskaloosa Herald, Charles City Press, Mason City Globe-Gazette, Davenport Times-Democrat, all in Iowa, and for two years was a technical writer for White Motor Company. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alan Riehl  
I had my first novel(Christian Fiction Mystery) Angel Falls published in 2005. It was up for New Mexico Book of the Year in 2006 and 2007. Angel Falls is about a Utopian Society in the Santa Theresa Mtns, consisting of 36 residents. When one resident dies another mysteriously appears. What is th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Miller  
Note: I am updating this BIO on 2/4/2011, since it has not been updated in a very long time. *************** *************** 1) I recently created a successful marketing campaign promoting New York Times Bestseller David Farland's "Daily Kick in the Pants," a newsletter for writers. I promoted ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Linda Scarlett  
Linda Scarlett is a passionate, Italian woman with a zeal for life that is unique, fun and ultra contagious! One of her many passions is being an Author, displaying her love of writing through both fiction, and non-fiction works. Linda has experienced great tragedy in her life - losing her ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Shashi Kadapa  
ABOUT ME Name : Mr. Shashi Kadapa Address : Pune/ Mumbai - India Website: www.activemuse.com Education: 1) First Class: M.B.A. (Marketing) from Institute of Sales, Pune in 1994. 2) First Class: B.E. (Mechanical) from Karnataka University in 1984. Writing Experience: I have contribut...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pankaj Pathak  
Pankaj is a 27-years-young author. \'…but Santa came late!\' is his debut novel. Pankaj is currently working with an Indian MNC in HR. He is basically from Ahmedabad, and have shifted to Mumbai. Apart from being a corporate professional, he has been a visiting faculty at an MBA school of HR ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >