writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (131 - 140)

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Tre Ace  
2 in 1 *This is Tre Ace (R). Tre' is an America born creative writer including screen plays, novels, and short stories of all Genres. Tre Ace is also a 'Screen Actors Guild' Actor, and Vocal/ keyboard Musician specializing in relationship hop hop and R&B. Tre=3 Ace =1 / 31 flavors, 31 styles ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Joy Rutter  
Joy Lee Rutter moved to New Hampshire from Florida in September of 1996. During her adjustment period to a new environment, she began keeping a journal on her very first evening in Ossipee. Eventually, it led her into “tongue-in-cheek” humor essays and the rest is history. She could not stop writ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

S Jorge Mena  
Jorge started his award-winning career in broadcast journalism at age 15 in a local Washington, D.C. Spanish-language station, the since defunct WFAN-FM. Over the last 20 years, he has traveled much of the world as a foreign correspondent and freelance broadcast journalist. During that time he...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Stephen Larson  
I've been writing for as long as I can remember, whether it was an elegy for John F. Kennedy in grade school, nonsense verse in high school, or short stories and novels in the years since. I graduated from college in 1975 with a bachelor's degree in music composition, which means, of course, that I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Eric Knapp  
Eric D. Knapp is a technophile who lives primarily in the various corners of the telecommunications industry. His professional duties allow him to spend time in even the smallest corners of the US, and his freelance writing is widely published in the telecom marketplace. Eric sets aside time fro...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alkistis Wechsler  
Female, Born 5.12.1946 in Athens, Austrian Nationality, qualified Architect in Florence/Italy. Numerous painting exhibitions in Vienna and Graz, also Athens and Bologna. Worked as an architect- mainly historical buildings restoration , garden architecture. Organising actions with children -between ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen Cronacher  
I received my Masters degree in Creative Writing from Brown University, and my Ph.D. in drama from the University of Washington. I taught playwriting at Brown, and taught acting, directing, and theater design at the U.W. My plays have been produced on National Public Radio; in Austin, Texas; in Sea...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >