writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

838 listings (121 - 130)

James Matise  
Graduated high school at Alamogordo High School in 1999. Spent a year in Mobile at Spring Hill College, working towards a failed pre-med major at the time but became a writer instead. Alumni member of the Delta-Delta chapter of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity. Worked as a professional in the food...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jack Wallen  
Jack Wallen was teethed on horror and has lived most of his life in the hunt for the perfect fright. Although he has yet to find it, he has not given up...but now hopes to be the one to pen that work. Jack has been many things during his adult life. Among those many things, Jack has been an ac...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Allan Weisbecker  
I've been making my living as a writer since 1981, until recently mostly in the screen and TV trade. I've written for the movies extensively (solo screen credit for Beer, a Robert Chartoff Production for Orion) and was one of the first writers on "Miami Vice." I also was on staff for Michael Mann's ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Catherine Poirier  
I finally moved from Salem CT to Clearwater Fl. I have been writing since I was 9. I am now 44 turning 10. I have decided I don't like adult hood and I don't want to get any older. Who said we had to grow up anyways? I currently have 4 books out. Two are in a series of Don't U Laugh! Kat and Ter...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cynthia Polansky  
A cross-genre author, Cynthia Polansky refuses to settle for the conventional. She currently has two published novels to her credit, and writes nonfiction under the name Cynthia P. Gallagher. An advocate of literacy, Cynthia is a writing tutor at the U.S. Naval Academy's Writing Center where she wa...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Margaret Brownley  
Margaret Brownley and her writing partner Lee Duran They met eleven years ago when they both ran for the same office of a national writers organization. Though they totally disagree on who won and who lost, their friendship has since survived an earthquake, rising floodwaters, family tragedie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ashley Winters  
From an early age, Ashley Winters has reveled in telling humorous tales. The writer and cartoonist spent his early years making others laugh and earning significant time in detention in the process. After many amateur stand-up comedy nights, Winters decided to bring his humorous storytelling to ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Monica M. Martin  
BIO Monica M. Martin Monica M. Martin is of Irish, Scottish, and New Guinean descent. She was born in Longreach, located in Outback Queensland, Australia. Monica M. Martin has five siblings and is the proud mother of one adult son. She was baptized Holy Roman Catholic, is very spiritual tod...
writers / published 

5 works listed

May Woodworth  
Nature girl' and avid traveler, May weaves her love of the outdoors in all of her tales. May began exploring the US and the Canadian Maritime at the age of 16, leaving her Boston roots to travel cross country and camp throughout Nova Scotia, the northwest woods of Oregon, the southern beaches ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >