writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (91 - 100)

Michelle Napolitano  
The birth of my love for writing began with a poem, and progressed into song writing, scriptwriting, fiction, autobiographical and screenwriting. During high school I emersed myself in poetry and scriptwriting, and directed my script 'Back to the Carnival’ for our 1995 Drama Festival. My fi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ethan Nahté  
Ethan Nahté is primarily a speculative fiction author during his free time when he isn't busy writing and editing for the "Arkansas Out-of-Doors" newspaper as part of his job as Executive Director of the Arkansas Wildlife Federation. He currently has seven published short stories and one other that...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Diana Kemp-Jones  
It's said that some people have their heads in the clouds. In the case of science fiction author, Diana Kemp-Jones, her head can be found beyond this world into the realm of stars somewhere to the left of Alpha Centauri. Diana was an imaginative only-child prone to creating fantasy worlds. In...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Athena Workman  
33-year-old married mother of two living in the southern U.S. I am an artist, drawing since the age of two, and run my own online shoppe, selling products featuring my original character, "Miss Millificent" ("Morbid Stuff for Morbid People"). I have sold a few things, but yes... I am still a starvi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ben Tousey  
According to the Oracle of the Bacon, Ben Tousey is 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. Ben's book, "Acting Your Dreams" was reviewed by psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Vath, who also counseled Debby Boone. Debby Boone was in 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders with Brandy Norwood--who was in the 39th Annu...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mark Dirschel  
I've been a horror fan ever since I was a kid. I think it all started with a movie I watched about a woman who came back from the dead to reclaim a ring someone stole from her while she lay in her casket. I wish I could remember the name of it but that, like so many other pieces of my past, have dis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol A. Guy  
Carol A. Guy cguy1943@yahoo.com www.goodmysteries.webs.com Published Books by Carol A. Guy A Picture Perfect Kid, Zumaya Publications (True Crime) EPPIE Award Nominee Sins of the Pa...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >