writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (81 - 90)

Jeremy Pack  
I am, to indulge in a cliché, a product of my environment. Raised by parents who might have been branded “hippies” had the era not died before they came of age, my formative years were a rock-star tour of too many cities to recount herein. As an adult, I have settled near Seattle and it would take...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ming Wei  
Award winning author Ming-Wei became a published author with Austin MaCauley Publishers in Canary Wharf, London for the first time in November 2014, winning his first ever book award in May 2015 for his 1st ever published book “The Whale Kingdom Quest” upon the website www.thebookawards.com (se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brownie Haney  
Writer profile: 1996 Profile: Brownie H. was born in Germany in 1974, with a farther in the US Army. Brownie of mixed heritage(Chippewa, Sioux, Irish, Red Fox{African Tribe}). Brownie won a New poets $1,000 scholarship prize for his poem (Elders Song) that was published in the New Poetry journal ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark Edward Hall  
My name is Mark Edward Hall. My first novel, The Lost Village was published in March of 2003. I was born in Brunswick Maine in 1948, and didn't begin writing horror fiction until I was in my thirties. I spent years on the road as a singer/songwriter.I’ve always loved the horror/fantasy genre and ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joe  Turner  
J.N-Turner was born in Tamil Nadu, South India. After his mother died he was put in a orphanage so his father could work. Joseph's father wanting to give him a better life had put him up for adoption. Soon after he was brought to the U.S. to a family.   Four years later he was brought to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charles Riffle  
Charles Riffle began writing short stories at a young age, inspired by his favorite author at the time, Judy Blume. Charles became interested in horror, particularly movies. His early favorites were the Friday the 13th, Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street films. At 10 years old he wrote ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Orkide Unsur  
Orkide ĂśnsĂĽr is a published author and an award winning Turkish filmmaker from Istanbul. She was born in Ankara. She is originally from Balkan (Roumelia) as her grandparents came from Serres, Sofia, Kilkis and Thessaloniki. She graduated from the University of Istanbul, Faculty of Business Admini...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >