writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (61 - 70)

Lena Pate  
They Called Her Alivia falls within the genre of young adult fantasy fiction incorporating medieval life style, magical lore and adolescent exuberance and perceptions of life, love, friendship and acceptance. They Called Her Alivia A princess born to stop the return of Abaddon must learn her...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cinsearae Santiago  
A Mt. Airy, Philadelphia native, Cinsearae started writing as early as age 8. Her talents include poetry, drawing and interests in theater. She attended Community College of Philadelphia to take up classes in Creative Writing and Acting. In 2000, she participated in the "Philly Fringe Festival" with...
writers / published 

5 works listed

E Rastes  
I've been writing professionally since 2003 and have been very lucky to get my short stories published almost immediately.  My first novel, STANDISH (Gay Regency) was published in November 2006, and was nominated for a Lambda award.I am working on polishing a finished work "TRANSGRESSIONS" whic...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Joshua Dagon  
I have absolutely no interest in writing about myself. It bores me. Non-fiction is far too difficult. It's torture not to adorn, to idealize. Honesty hurts me. I want to tell you that I've authored ten novels. The truth is I've finished three--each of which are now available in both soft-cover...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Allen Harbinson  
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 1941, but have travelled extensively since. I now divide my time between my house in West Cork, Ireland, and an apartment in Paris, France. I have been writing fiction and nonfiction from approximately 1965: short stories, articles, showbusiness prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Gagliani  
Bill Gagliani was born in Kenosha, WI, but grew up in Genova, Italy. He now lives and writes in Milwaukee, WI. Bill earned his Master's degree in English (1986) at the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, where he also taught Composition and Creative Writing. Bill's novel, WOLF'S TRAP, was publishe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Garrett Cook  
I was born in 1982 in a little town on the North Shore of Massachusetts that had two things going for it: it was old and it was rich. My family has always been both young and poor, so the ins and outs of fitting into such a community were never really our bag. My grandfather made good money doing en...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Morton  
A rare Southern California native, Lisa Morton's career as a professional writer began in 1988 with the horror-fantasy feature film MEET THE HOLLOWHEADS (aka LIFE ON THE EDGE), on which she also served as Associate Producer. For the Disney Channel's 1992 ADVENTURES IN DINOSAUR CITY, she served as sc...
writers / published 

29 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >