writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (51 - 60)

Joseph Befumo  
Born in 1952, in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Joe Befumo dropped out of high school and worked on the docks at Red Hook until 1979, when he enrolled in college to study physics and mathematics. After graduating with honors, he did a stint as Senior Engineer at Digital Equipment Cor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ayn Hunt  
I'm a "native" of the great state of Texas. My lineage is, as my dearly departed mother used to say, "Mutt." I'm the author of 3 published books: Unwilling Killers, Obsessed, and The Haunting, coming out in July, 2004 by Wings Press.com. They're all Gothic Mysteries. I just finished by 4th b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Scott Moon  
I have been writing for twenty-five years, starting with fantasy and science fiction, but lately I have written three books that could be described as urban fantasy or police based fantasy-thrillers. Some of my favorite authors include Michael Moorcock, Tad Williams, Robert Jordan, Stephen King, Elm...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Robert Mestre  
Robert John Mestre is a property manager in Orlando, Fl, where he currently manages two motels and two mobile home parks. He resides with his wife and three children (a fourth on the way). Robert is a Fact Editor, Columnist, and Boid (boas & pythons) Expert for Reptile Care Magazine. As well as ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jennifer Fields  
To Whom It May Concern; I am a female horror writer looking to have Death Comes Knocking published. I have the first 3 chapters of the Revised Version of the book. Here is a description of Eyes of the Dead:Eyes Of The Dead Mary Barker, a romance novelist is out too seek the truth about the train...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nick Choo  
NICK CHOO was born in Penang, Malaysia, in March 1980. He was a student of St Xavier's Institution until the age of 17, after which he travelled to Sydney, Australia, for two further years of high school, completing his Higher School Certificate at Newington College, In 2000, he returned to Malaysia...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Rustin Petrae  
I'm Rustin Petrae, an art director/graphic artist out of Ohio. I was actually born in San Antonio, Texas but spent nearly half my life overseas. I grew up on Misawa Air Force Base, Japan and then went on to Seoul, South Korea and then onto Osan Air Force Base, South Korea where I graduated fro...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kindra Coates  
I got the name "BookWorm" in the fourth grade because, as the cliché goes, I always had my nose stuck in a book. Considering that it was fellow gifted students that bestowed the name and the ridicule gives a better idea why I found my escape in the pages. It is a badge of pride now. The next ye...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >