writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (31 - 40)

Michael Bray  
Michael Bray is a horror / thriller author of more than ten novels. Influenced from an early age by the suspense horror of authors such as Stephen King, Richard Laymon & Brian Lumley, along with TV shows like Tales From The Crypt & The Twilight Zone, he started to work on his own fiction, and spent ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

S Joan Popek  
S. Joan Popek is an age challenged grandmother tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone while she gazes longingly at Ganymede. She is an instructor for Customized Training at Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell. A science fiction addict since childhood, she is a graduate of Writer's Digest Short Stor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Donn Kean  
Donn Kean has been a fiction and non-fiction author, poet, and featured columnist since 1975. Short story publication has been mostly in the horror genre, in such magazines as "Horror Show", "New Blood", "2AM", "Cemetery Dance" and other "small-press" magazines dedicated to that area of fic...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Thomas Rydder  
I was born in 1957 in a small town in Western Pennsylvania that had - and still has - one traffic light. There wasn't a whole lot to do there, and we had few neighbors, so I learned to play quite a bit of make-believe - soldiers, cowboys and Indians, that kind of thing. At the same time, I lov...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nancy Cline  
Nancy's (BIO) By: Nancy Cline former name (Nancy Williams) I am Nancy (Williams) Cline. I was born in Orange Park, Florida. It is a little city outside of Jacksonville. I live here in Jacksonville now. My mother and father have both passed away, and I have five children...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Jeff Ellis  
A writer, director, actor, and aspiring gadfly, Jeff Ellis was born circa 1973 in Dallas, Texas and hasn´t died yet. When asked what exactly he´s spent the last few years doing, Mr. Ellis responded, "Oh, y´know, just some -- y´know, stuff." It was soon discovered that the question had been asked t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Ellis  
I've worked as a full-time freelance writer since 1986. Before that, I worked as a journalist and newspaper columnist. My freelance feature work has appeared in dozens of publications over the years, ranging from comics to sports to popular culture. A short-lived comics series I wrote and cre...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Beth Agnew  
Frustrated at the age of 5 by a toy typewriter that didn't really type, Beth Agnew has been pursuing improvements in communication technology most of her life. She was first published at 14, and continued to write for magazines and newspapers even when sidetracked by a short career in military telec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >