writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

803 listings (201 - 210)

Sofia Hellgren  
I was born in Stockholm on Danderyd Hospital. I am 25 years old and have been writing since I was little. I love writing! I am published online. Will selfpublish at www.lulu.com and get an ISBN so it can be sold and borrowed at libraries and in bookstores.:) I write mostly gothic novels, am embarki...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

David Parker  
Hello- I graduated from University of La Crosse, WI and live in Minnesota. I write under the pen name David Parker. My first novel, Forest of Glass was recently published by Eloquent books and is on sale now at Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com and Borders.com. I just finished my second novel, The Pe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

C.J. Johnson  
I'm a 30 year old mother of two with a vivid imagination. I was the little girl who awoke in the middle of the night, terrified that the monster under her bed would sense her wakefulness and slither out to grab her by the ankles. I enjoy reading and becoming involved in story. I like to leave reali...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sanja Petriska  
My name is Sanja Petriška. I'm writer from Croatia, where I write under the name of Viktoria Faust. I published a novel about vampires, here in my country, and readers liked it, so I decided to try to publish it on american market. That's why I'm trying to found an agent. My vampires are like ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dizzy Ovadhere  
Adult female immigrant, survivor of child abuse of various types. Hiphop and reggae lover who was recruited at a late age into the urban underworld of criminals and gang members and later made a deal with the first fallen angel to rule the planet's natural systems as the next in a long line of...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Ben Thomas  
I began writing--well, dictating--when I was three years old. Most of my earliest memories involve sitting on the bed next to my mom while I poured my thoughts and dreams into her ear, and she put them to paper. Ranging from treatises on deep-sea fish to adventures starring unicorns, my tales were...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Natasha Duncan-Drake  
Natasha is a British author with Wittegen Press and has been publishing genre fiction since 2011. Her work includes everything from horror to young adult fantasy and she has never met a genre she didn’t like. A prolific producer of short stories and novels alike, Natasha currently has over t...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sue Dent  
My debut novel, Never Ceese, re-published by S D Enterprises as a paperback, is a story about a werewolf and a vampire seeking to free themselves of their curses. It was short-listed in 2006 for a Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in a First Novel. It was also voted book club choice of the ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >