writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (21 - 30)

Tarah Wolff  
Tarah was born on February 24th, 1986 in Park Rapids, Minnesota. She attended public school for one year (kindergarten) before being placed in a Baptist Christian school on the outskirts of town where she put up with wearing dresses (beneath the knee) for several years until she convinced her parent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara Anna Marjanovic  
I've been writing short stories and many attempted novels since I was a child--I had the love of books throughout my whole life. I cherish books, and currently collect antiquarian literature as a hobby. I graduated from University with a Business Degree majoring in Accounting. This never satisfie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Joe Townley  
About Joe Townley,Bestselling Novelist & Classical Pianist Joe Townley was already on his way to distinguishing himself as a pianist of stature, having won first prize in numerous Southland piano competitions as a teenager, before a devastating finger injury suffered during a practice session eve...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alex Marshall  
Hello and Welcome! I'm a writer of imaginative prose with a growing portfolio of short and full-length fiction. My first novel is complete and looking for home. 'The Flame-Bringer' (110Kwords) is a YA fantasy set in an imaginary epoch of Earth's distant past. The Flame-Bringer presents a n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rie McGaha  
Rie McGaha is the author of several erotic romance novels. Her latest, BLOOD LINE was just released from Noble Romance Publishing. Coming soon is FIRELIGHT. To purchase a copy and/or read an excerpt, go to www.nobleromance.com Read the reviews: Blood Line by Rie McGaha is such a treat. With topp...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

John Chizoba vincent  
BIOGRAPHY John chizoba vincent is a poet, Novelist, Actor, Film Director and Film Producer. He was born on the 18 of May 1990 at Aba, Abia state. He hails from Nkporo in Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria. He is the seventh child of nine children, from a Polyg...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jacob Kuhn  
I have been writing since I was 11 years old. My very first work was a haiku I wrote in the sixth grade. Although I don't remember it much, I remember it had something to do with a bird sticking its beak in someone's eye. That started my lifelong fascination with horror. As a teenager, I was w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >