writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (181 - 190)

D.L. Conner  
A Florida native, I was drafted into service as an Army Engineer during the Viet Nam war, where I saw things I may never fully express. I returned to the US and completed Bachelor's and Master's degrees at the University of Florida in Communications and Journalism. A brief stint as an investigativ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

A.L. Sirois  
I have more than three and a half decades of writing experience behind me, as well more than fifteen years as a web designer. My creative influences are as diverse as Firesign Theatre, the Beatles, Pieter Brueghel, Wally Wood, Mervyn Peake, H. G. Wells, and Frank Zappa. I've received Nebula and Push...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rosa Sophia  
I worked for Wild River Review (www.wildriverreview.com) for over a year as an Associate Editor. I also worked for Bucks County Writer as an intern. I have done public relations work for an author in Pennsylvania (www.peggeorge.com). I am currently the Managing Editor of the Pagan Writers Communi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cleveland Gibson  
I'm a fairly new writer but I've found I learn quickly. So far I've been read in many countries through my short stories, poems, essays and articles. All my children stories were translated into Braille for an overseas project. My collection of dragon stories for an audiobook were adapted for BookSh...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Max Keanu  
BIO: max keanu is a long time resident of Hawaii. max began writing in 2007 after a back injury immobilized him for many months. He is presently working on his third novel and tuning up dozens of short stories and poems for publication. As a professional musician on the classical guitar, max per...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Tina Collins  
Tina Collins is a published fiction writer, experienced book reviewer and social media marketer for authors. She is currently living in the most diverse city in Europe: London. She is single and is happy to stay that way for the near future. After a long break, she is delighted to be back behi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kenyon Charboneaux  
I am nomadic by nature, married, have lived in just about every state (SF and New Orleans are my favorite cities; the SW desert the only place I've ever felt at home). Am self publishing at the moment but would like (of course!) to find an agent and publisher of my very own. I'm a cat person and r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Todd H. C. Fischer  
Todd Fischer has been an artist and a writer his entire life and has had several stories and pictures appear in small press journals world wide. He has also published newsletters and chapbooks where he designed layout, created and gathered content, manipulated graphics and converted files for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Michael Whateley  
Michael was born in Sheffield England in 1968. He has had a varied career. Some of his roles have included motorcycle courier, electrician, games programmer, Special Constable and an Infantry Soldier. He uses some of these experiences and the characters he has met in his writing. As well as th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >